One of the things I look forward to most in the Fall is pumpkin bread. I love, love pumpkin bread. I could eat it year round. Soft, moist, and the perfect blend of spices and pumpkin. This pumpkin bread is my favorite one.
It’s easy to put together and is one of the few breads I’ve made that tastes even better the next day. The bread stays moist for days and keeps well in the freezer. I always bake a couple of extra loaves.
- 1 (15-oz) can pumpkin puree
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 2/3 cup water
- 3 cups white sugar
- 3 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp ground cloves
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line three 7×3 inch loaf pans with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mix together pumpkin puree, eggs, oil, water and sugar with an electric mixer.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves and ginger. Using an electric mixer on low speed, mix the dry ingredients with the pumpkin mixture until just blended. Pour into the prepared pans.
- Bake for about 50 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
The nutrition information provided are only estimates based on an online nutritional calculator. I am not a certified nutritionist. Please consult a professional nutritionist or doctor for accurate information and any dietary restrictions and concerns you may have.