A lightened up bang bang sauce is served with low carb zucchini noodles, creating the ultimate skinny dish.
My vegetable spiralizing adventures continue. My favorite thing to spiralize is still zucchini. They make such a great noodle substitute, so it only made sense that I took my beloved skinny bang bang pasta and did a zucchini noodles (or zoodles) version. These made such a fun and tasty lunch.
And I still love my vegetable spiralizer. My mom couldn’t believe I bought yet another kitchen tool. I know I’ve got way too many and most of them don’t get used, but I’ve used this one so many times now, it was definitely $14 well spent. It makes super long zucchini noodles and it’s easy to clean too.
I’m actually determined to use each and every one of my kitchen gadget splurges before the end of the year. We’ll see how far along I get. So if you start seeing posts for homemade yogurt, pasta, and ice cream cones (what was I thinking??), you’ll understand why.
If you like this lightened up bang bang recipe you might like my Keto Low Carb Bang Bang Cauliflower, too.
Skinny Bang Bang Zucchini Noodles
- 2 medium-sized zucchinis spiralized
- 1/2 cup fat free plain Greek yogurt must use Greek and not regular
- 1/4 cup Thai sweet chili sauce smooth kind without seeds
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp sriracha sauce or other hot sauce
- 1 tsp lime juice
- Cook zucchini noodles in boiling water for about 2-3 minutes or until just barely cooked (tender yet still firm). Drain and remove from water.
- Add remaining ingredients into a medium mixing bowl. Whisk until smooth. Pour over zucchini noodles and serve right away.
The nutrition information provided are only estimates based on an online nutritional calculator. I am not a certified nutritionist. Please consult a professional nutritionist or doctor for accurate information and any dietary restrictions and concerns you may have.