- 1 tbsp olive oil or canola oil
- 3 medium zucchini spiralized
- 1 carrot shredded
- 1 tbsp chopped cilantro
- 3 tbsp chopped unsalted dry roasted peanuts
thai peanut sauce
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter use unsweetened if eating low carb
- 2 tbsp low sodium soy sauce
- 2 tbsp honey or sugar free syrup or erythritol
- 1 1/2 tbsp seasoned rice vinegar
- 1 1/2 tsp sriracha
- 1 tsp freshly grated ginger
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp sesame paste
- Add olive oil to a large skillet and bring to medium high heat. Once oil is hot, add in zucchini noodles. Cook until water releases and zucchini are just cooked (tender but still crisp). Turn off heat. Drain zucchini noodles.
- In a small mixing bowl, add in all sauce ingredients. Whisk until smooth. Taste and adjust as needed.
- Add carrots to zucchini noodles. Add about 1/2 the sauce and toss noodles in sauce until evenly coated. Add more sauce as needed. Garnish with cilantro and peanuts before serving.
- You do not need to add the entire amount of sauce to your noodles. I recommend that you start with half the sauce and add more as needed to suit your personal tastes.
- I use this spiralizer.*
- Nutrition estimate is calculated using sugar-free syrup and unsweetened peanut butter. Estimated Nutrition Information does not include carbs from sugar alcohols
*Some of the links contained in this post are affiliate links. Much like referral codes, this means I earn a small commission if you purchase a product I referred (at no extra charge to you).