- 1 box of your favorite brownie mix plus the eggs, oil, and water as required from brownie box (I used dark chocolate Betty Crocker)
- 1 cup Biscoff Spread
- 1 cup Nutella spread
- 1 cup mini Reese's Peanut butter cups
- 22-24 Oreos finely crushed in a food processor
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) unsalted butter melted
Make brownies according to box instructions. Preheat oven to 350°F.
In a separate bowl, mix together the crushed Oreos and melted butter until combined. Grease a 9 x 13 bake pan or a brownie edge pan. Press Oreos into bottom of pan. Firmly press and pack the Oreos down, (should be able to compact to about half the height you started with). This will prevent the crust from crumbling after it's done baking.
Melt Biscoff in microwave for about 20 seconds, making it easier to spread. Spread a thin layer over surface of Oreo crust.
- Pour brownie batter over Biscoff spread, spreading evenly across. Scatter peanut butter cups across, pressly gently on them so they sink halfway into the brownie batter. Bake according to brownie box instructions (about 30 minutes).
- Let brownie cool completely (several hours) before cutting, otherwise brownies will crumble. Before serving, melt Nutella in microwave for about 20 seconds. Pour Nutella into a piping bag and drizzle Nutella over surface of brownies. Cut and serve. Share with friends and family if desired.