This may be my new favorite brownie recipe. These 3 Ingredient Flourless Nutella brownies are chewy, fudgy, chocolatey, and nutty. They are everything brownies should be.
– Did I mention that this is also a one bowl recipe?
– And that the brownies take less than 30 minutes from start to finish?
Also, look at that crackly surface!
I hope all this has you excited because I really love this recipe.
My previous go-to brownie recipe is my 3 Ingredient Nutella Brownies. They are the brownies I bring to potlucks, make for house guests, and what I whip up when I need a brownie now.
I still love those brownies, but I think these are equally as good. They are a perfect solution for sharing my favorite brownies with my friends who eat a gluten-free diet.
For a flour version that is just as easy, check out my original 3 Ingredient Nutella Brownies.
Also, here is a quick video I made for my original 3 Ingredient Nutella Brownies, to give you an idea of how easy this recipe is.
3 Ingredient Flourless Nutella Brownies
- 1 1/4 cup Nutella
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup finely ground almond meal or almond flour
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease the interior of a 9 inch x 9 inch metal baking pan.
- In a large bowl, add all ingredients. Stir until batter is smooth.
- Pour batter into prepared baking pan, spreading out batter evenly with a spatula. Bake for 15-18 minutes until knife inserted comes out clean. Let brownies cool and set a few minutes before cutting and serving.
The nutrition information provided are only estimates based on an online nutritional calculator. I am not a certified nutritionist. Please consult a professional nutritionist or doctor for accurate information and any dietary restrictions and concerns you may have.