These Nutella brownies only need 3 ingredients and are ready in less 30 minutes from start to finish. I created this recipe back in 2013 and I’ve been amazed to see how it’s spread across the internet. It’s a super easy one-bowl brownie recipe that takes no time at all to make. If you love Nutella desserts, you need to try them!
I love chocolate-hazelnut spread and have created tons of Nutella recipes and these brownies Nutella brownies remain one of my favorite recipes of all time. It’s a go-to dessert recipe that I make for potlucks and parties.
Here is a quick video I recently made showing how easy it is to make these brownies!
The inspiration came from these 4 Ingredient Nutella Cookies, which I also love. I adjusted the recipe so they are fudgier and chewier with a more brownie-like texture. Since sharing this recipe, I’ve also created Keto Nutella Brownies which are only three ingredients, too.
These baked up wonderfully. Chewy, fudgy in the middle, and tasting of chocolate hazelnut. They definitely satisfy my brownie cravings.
It takes about 5 minutes to mix everything together and 15 minutes to bake. Yup, this Nutella brownie recipe is ready in under 30 minutes.
- Large eggs
- All-purpose flour
Stir all three ingredients in a large bowl until the batter is smooth.
Pour the brownie batter into a prepared 9×9″ baking pan and bake the brownies for 15 minutes.
Let the brownies cool to room temperature before slicing and serving them.
Tips for the Best Nutella Brownies
Don’t overbake the brownies. If you do, they will dry out and won’t be fudgy. Use a toothpick to check for doneness – when they are ready, it will come out with a few moist crumbs.
To make it really easy to remove them from the pan, line the baking pan with parchment paper before adding the batter. Once the brownies are cooled, you can lift them out in one piece to make it easy to slice them.
I know it’s tempting to slice them right away, but you should wait. If you slice them while they are warm, they will fall apart. Allowing them to cool will help them set so they have the best fudgy texture.
- You can add a teaspoon of vanilla extract to the batter.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips over the top of the batter before baking the brownies.
- Or, try sprinkle a little sea salt over the top when you take them out of the oven.
You can store them in an airtight container at room temperature for a couple of days. Or, you can freeze them for up to three months.
More Brownie Recipes
- Best Fudgy Brownies
- Brownie Mug Cake
- 2 Ingredient Banana Brownies
- Healthy Brownies
- Microwave Nutella Brownie
I also have a category of easy recipes with 4-or-less ingredients.
Easiest Nutella Brownies
- 1 1/4 cup Nutella
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a 9 inch x 9 inch metal baking pan. Add all ingredients into a large bowl and mix until batter is smooth. Pour into baking pan and smooth top with spatula.
- Bake for about 15 minutes until toothpick inserted comes out clean. Be careful not to bake too long otherwise brownies will dry out. Let brownies cool and set before cutting and serving.
The nutrition information provided are only estimates based on an online nutritional calculator. I am not a certified nutritionist. Please consult a professional nutritionist or doctor for accurate information and any dietary restrictions and concerns you may have.