Peppermint Fudge. This easy fudge recipe is made in the microwave and takes only 5 minutes. It is perfect to make for the holidays!
I love making fudge in the microwave. It’s so easy! I’m compiling my holiday baking list so I thought I’d try making a peppermint fudge.
You only need three ingredients: white chocolate chips, condensed milk and crushed peppermint candies.
I think the white is so fitting for the winter too. It reminds me of snow.
Best of all, fudge lasts a while, so you can make this ahead of time.
- 3 cups white chocolate chips
- 1 (14-oz) can condensed milk
- 1 cup crushed peppermint candies or crushed peppermint candy canes
- Line an 8 x 8 baking pan with parchment paper. In microwave-safe bowl combine chocolate and condensed milk. Microwave for about 30 seconds and remove and stir until chocolate is mostly melted. Microwave again for another 30 seconds and stir again. Repeat again for another 30 seconds. Chocolate should be completely melted and smooth. If not, microwave another 30 seconds. Careful not to overheat in microwave. Stir in 1/2 cup of crushed peppermint candies until fully incorporated.
- Pour fudge into pan and level surface by hitting bottom of pan against hard surface a few times. Sprinkle remaining crushed peppermints evenly across surface. Place in fridge several hours to set. Cut with sharp knife into bite-sized squares.
The nutrition information provided are only estimates based on an online nutritional calculator. I am not a certified nutritionist. Please consult a professional nutritionist or doctor for accurate information and any dietary restrictions and concerns you may have.