How cute are these mini paper loaf pans? I saw them a long time ago at Surfas, but when I visited recently, they were no longer stocking them. I had my heart set on baking mini loaves of bread for the holidays, so I hunted them down and eventually found some reasonably priced ones on Amazon*.
You can bake the breads directly into the pans and then tie on some ribbons and gift them.
Biscoff banana bread has been on my to-do list. I waited until almost the end of the year, but I finally got around to making it. The Biscoff cookie spread smell was surprisingly strong while these were baking in the oven.
The actual bread doesn’t have a very strong Biscoff taste, which didn’t surprise me too much. I was afraid it would get a little lost. But even though it doesn’t taste of Biscoff, you can definitely taste the spices from the Biscoff cookie spread in the bread and it really elevates the taste of the banana bread.
I may never go back to making regular banana bread again.
For another great recipe be sure to check out my Peanut Butter Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins recipe!
Biscoff Banana Bread
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 1/2 cups white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3 very ripe bananas mashed
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup biscoff spread
- 1 cup chopped pecans optional
- Preheat oven to 300°F (150°C). Grease four 6×2 inch mini loaf pans.
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar. Blend in eggs, mashed bananas, sour cream, vanilla and cinnamon until smooth. Mix in salt, baking soda, and flour. Mix in the Biscoff spread on low speed, but stop before it is fully incorporated. Stir in chopped pecans if using. Divide into prepared pans.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
The nutrition information provided are only estimates based on an online nutritional calculator. I am not a certified nutritionist. Please consult a professional nutritionist or doctor for accurate information and any dietary restrictions and concerns you may have.