Chocolate cake with crushed Oreos mixed in for a single serving Chocolate Cookies and Cream Mug Cake that is ready in just a few minutes.
I love cookies and cream flavored desserts, but most of the time they start with a white chocolate base. As a kid I preferred white chocolate, but now I’m more of a dark chocolate person.
This cake is the kind of cookies and cream flavored cake I crave. The chocolate cake base uses semisweet chocolate and it’s then mixed with crushed Oreos for a very chocolatey cookies and cream flavored cake. I topped it off with whipped cream frosting and more crushed Oreos.
Chocolate Cookies and Cream Mug Cake
- 1/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 3 tbsp fat free milk
- 1/2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 tbsp all purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 2 Oreos crushed
- fresh whipped cream and more crushed Oreos for frosting
- In a large microwave safe mug add chocolate chips and milk. Heat in microwave for about 30-35 seconds. Stir with a whisk until chocolate is melted and uniform.
- Add in oil, flour and baking powder. Stir with a whisk until batter is smooth. Stir in crushed Oreos.
- Cook in the microwave for about 1 minute 10 seconds or until surface of the cake looks done. Top with whipped cream and more crushed Oreos. Serve while warm.
The nutrition information provided are only estimates based on an online nutritional calculator. I am not a certified nutritionist. Please consult a professional nutritionist or doctor for accurate information and any dietary restrictions and concerns you may have.