A white chocolate cake base with crushed Oreo cookies throughout. This microwave cake cooks in just 1 minute.
I recently restocked my supply of baking Oreos and decided to whip up my Cookies and Cream Mug Cake to satisfy a sweet craving.
This is a new and improved version of the one I made last year. It took quite a few tries, but I finally created a version that had enough white chocolate and cookies and cream flavor for my 5-Minute Mug Cakes book. I love how every bite is full of Oreo chocolate cookie pieces mixed with Oreo cream.
Like most of my mug cake recipes, this one is ready in just 5 minutes!
As mentioned above, this recipe is featured in my new cookbook* of nearly 100 mug cakes!
NEVER MISS A POST!
*Some of the links contained in this post are affiliate links. Much like referral codes, this means I earn a small commission if you purchase a product I referred (at no extra charge to you).
Cookies and Cream Mug Cake
- 1/4 cup white chocolate chips
- 3 tbsp whole milk
- 4 tbsp all-purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 Oreo cookies
- Combine white chocolate chips and milk in an oversized microwave-safe mug. Microwave for about 40 seconds. Mix with a small whisk until chocolate is completely melted.
- Add flour, baking powder, and oil and whisk until batter is smooth.
- Using a fork, smash Oreos into the batter until only small chunks of cookie remain.
- Cook in microwave for about 1 minute. Let cake cool a few minutes before eating. Cake is best consumed while still warm.
The nutrition information provided are only estimates based on an online nutritional calculator. I am not a certified nutritionist. Please consult a professional nutritionist or doctor for accurate information and any dietary restrictions and concerns you may have.