- 1/4 cup Nutella spread
- 2 tbsp all purpose flour
- 1 tbsp whisked egg
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 3 tbsp chocolate chips you can also do a combination of chocolate chunks and chips
Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a medium bowl, combine the first four ingredients. Use a small spatula to make sure you scrape out all the Nutella from the measuring cup. Mix together ingredients with a large spatula or large wooden spoon until a smooth dough forms. Stir in 2 tbsp chocolate chips. I did a combination of chips and chunks, so that the cookie would have larger melted chocolate pieces inside.
- Scrape dough into a 6 inch cast iron skillet. Spread dough evenly across the bottom of the skillet. Sprinkle remaining chips across top, pressing them slightly into the dough.
- Bake about 10-11 minutes or until cookie is just set. If you like, you can cook slightly longer so cookie is completely cooked, but I like mine to be still slightly gooey for a deep dish cookie and keep in mind the cookie will continue to cook a little in the skillet as it cools.
- Scoop ice cream over cookie and serve while cookie is still warm.