- 1 box of your favorite chocolate cake mix (see note)
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- halfway in-between 1/3 and 1/2 cup oil
- 2 eggs
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix together in a large bowl the cake mix, eggs and oil, using large mixing spoon, until dough is well combined. After the dough has come together, stir in chocolate chips.
- Take chunks of cookie dough, rolling between your palms to make 1-inch round balls. Place cookies on sheet, about one inch apart.
- Bake the cookies for 6-8 minutes. Cool for a few minutes before serving.
I recommend using a cake mix that has pudding mix added already. I've used milk chocolate, dark chocolate and devil’s food.