These eggless peanut butter cookies are also flourless, easy to make, and just as good as regular peanut butter cookies. They’re studded with chocolate chips and an easy one-bowl cookie recipe.
Flourless and eggless peanut butter cookies? Yes, it can be done! I’ve made flourless peanut butter cookies and really liked them. The recipe is super quick to put together and it’s gluten-free. I was looking at the recipe again recently and wondered whether I could make it even healthier by eliminating the egg.
Eggless Peanut Butter Cookies
I went to my new favorite baking substitute, nonfat Greek strained yogurt. I mixed it all together and hoped for the best. And was happy with the results. The cookies spread more but they have a great peanut butter flavor.
I also used reduced-fat peanut butter to make it even healthier. And these cookies are great for people with a gluten intolerance and who have an egg allergy.
This is an easy peanut butter cookie recipe with just five ingredients. You don’t need any all-purpose flour or eggs and it’s easy to mix up the dough in one bowl without a hand mixer.
- Peanut butter
- Light brown sugar
- Baking soda
- Greek yogurt
- Chocolate chips
Preheat the oven to 350°F. Mix everything except chocolate chips in a medium bowl until smooth. Stir in the chocolate chips. At this point, the batter will be very sticky and wet.
Line baking sheets with parchment paper. Use a cookie scoop, scoop a generous tablespoon of dough to form each cookie dough ball. Place them two inches apart on the lined baking sheet. Moisten your hands so you can shape the dough into round circles.
Bake the cookies for 10 minutes and let them cool on the sheet before transferring them to a wire rack.
These cookies will keep well for a few days in an airtight container at room temperature. You can also freeze them for up to a month.
The texture of these eggless peanut butter cookies is nice and chewy. I really like them with the chocolate chips, but you can leave them out.
If you love peanut butter this is an easy recipe to try.
More Eggless Cookie Recipes
Flourless Eggless Peanut Butter Cookies
- 1 cup reduced fat creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 cup nonfat Fage Greek strained yogurt
- 2/3 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Mix everything except chocolate chips in medium bowl until smooth with a large wooden spoon. Stir in chocolate chips. Batter will be very sticky and wet.
- Line baking sheets with parchment paper. Scoop generous 1 tablespoon dough and place onto cookie sheet, space about 2 inches apart. Using moistened hands, shape dough so that dough are round circles.
- Bake cookies until golden about 10 minutes. Leave cookies on sheet to cool and set before removing from baking sheets.
The nutrition information provided are only estimates based on an online nutritional calculator. I am not a certified nutritionist. Please consult a professional nutritionist or doctor for accurate information and any dietary restrictions and concerns you may have.