These banana peanut butter cookies are flourless and eggless with a fudgy texture. They are an easy one-bowl cookie recipe.
I know these banana peanut butter cookies look like the flourless eggless peanut butter cookies I just posted on, but they aren’t the same.
After I made the yummy healthy eggless ones with Greek yogurt, I discovered that eggless peanut butter cookies could also be achieved using bananas as the egg substitute.
Banana Cookies with Peanut Butter
These cookies are flourless and the banana is used in place of eggs, but the banana also adds a lot of flavor that pairs really well with the peanut butter.
You only need one bowl to make the cookie dough and it’s easy to make. Just combine the banana and peanut butter with brown sugar, vanilla, and baking soda.
I also added chocolate chips to the batter or you can use chocolate chunks.
- Mashed banana
- Peanut butter
- Brown sugar
- Vanilla extract
- Baking soda
- Chocolate chips or chocolate chunks
How to Make Them
Mix all of the ingredients in a large bowl.
Drop big tablespoons of the dough onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
Bake the cookies for 8 to 10 minutes. They should be a little underbaked when you take them out.
Cool them on the sheet for 10 minutes and then transfer them to a baking rack to cool completely.
For this recipe, you will want to use a ripe banana. Don’t use one that is overripe or too brown or mushy.
Store the cookies in an airtight container at room temperature.
The cookies spread quite a bit while they bake, so be sure to space them apart on the baking sheet. Because they spread so much, some of mine didn’t come out as evenly round and pretty, but I really liked their fudgy texture.
If you want a single serving cookie that’s similar, you might like my giant flourless peanut butter cookie.
I love that you only need one bowl and just a few steps to make these no flour peanut butter cookies. I’ll definitely make them again.
More Peanut Butter Cookie Recipes
- Easy Peanut Butter Cookies
- Microwave Deep Dish Peanut Butter Cookie
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Cookies
- Healthy Peanut Butter Cookies
Flourless Banana PB Cookies
- 1 mashed banana slightly less than ½ cup (see note)
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ cup chocolate chips or chunks
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In large bowl, mix all ingredients until they are well combined. Drop heaping tablespoonfuls of the cookie batter onto ungreased baking sheet. Bake the cookies for about 8 to 10 minutes. You want to remove the cookies while they look a little undercooked otherwise they will brown too much on the bottom.
- Leave cookies on baking sheet for about 10 minutes or until they are set. Transfer them to a baking rack to cool completely.
- Use a ripe banana, but not one that is too brown and mushy.
- Recipe source: Gluten-Free Easily
The nutrition information provided are only estimates based on an online nutritional calculator. I am not a certified nutritionist. Please consult a professional nutritionist or doctor for accurate information and any dietary restrictions and concerns you may have.