Super easy peanut butter cookies made with just five ingredients. When I want a quick batch of cookies this is the recipe I use because it’s so easy and takes less than 30 minutes. You only need one bowl, too! Each cookie is studded with mini peanut butter cups for a special touch.
It’s no secret I love easy cookie recipes. I love experimenting and coming up with different versions and today I have a new one for you: peanut butter cookies! Like my easy Nutella cookies and rich dark chocolate cookies this recipe is so simple.
You only need five ingredients to make these, you can make the dough with one bowl, and they only take about 30 minutes from start to finish. I dressed them up with some peanut butter cups and I love how they turned out. When you have a peanut butter cookie craving, this is the recipe to make.
- Peanut butter
- All-purpose flour
- Brown sugar
- Mini peanut butter cups
All you do is mix all of the ingredients together in a bowl, roll the dough into balls, and bake the cookies for about 10 minutes. Because the cookies don’t spread much while they bake, I like to press them down a bit before I bake them.
This recipe makes 12 cookies which is the perfect amount. I don’t always want to spend the time baking batches and batches, so this is a nice recipe when you just want a few. These cookies are very peanut buttery and I love the little bites of peanut butter cups in each one.
Of course, I have all kinds of favorite cookie recipes so if you’re looking for more recipes to try here’s a mini round-up of some of my favorites:
- Peanut butter and jelly cookies are always fun and my recipe has a chocolate twist. They are chewy with a jelly center and easy to make.
- Sometimes I want just one big cookie so I like to make my microwave flourless peanut butter cookie – it’s easy and fast.
- When you can’t decide between Oreos or peanut butter you can have both. Make a batch of my peanut butter Oreo cookies and you don’t have to decide.
- My peanut butter shortbread is so buttery and melts in your mouth.
- You only need two ingredients to make soft peanut butter cookies!
Easy Peanut Butter Cookies
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1/3 cup flour
- 2 tsbp brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup mini peanut butter cups cut into halves
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line two baking sheets with silpat mats or parchment paper.
- Combine peanut butter, flour, brown sugar, egg into a large bowl and mix until smooth dough forms. Stir in chopped up peanut butter cups.
- Take 2 tbsp of dough, roll into a smooth ball between palm of your hands. Place on baking sheet and then push down gently with palm of hand to form a thick round disk. Cookies will not spread much during baking so make sure the cookie dough is smooth and round and slightly less than 1/2 inch in thickness.
- Bake for about 10 minutes until cookies are set. Let cookies finish cooling on cookie sheets so that cookies can finish setting. Once cookies are firm, remove and enjoy.
The nutrition information provided are only estimates based on an online nutritional calculator. I am not a certified nutritionist. Please consult a professional nutritionist or doctor for accurate information and any dietary restrictions and concerns you may have.