This single, giant cookie is full of peanut butter flavor and studded with chocolate chunks. It’s just five ingredients and flourless.
The other day I was craving a cookie. A single, giant cookie. So I made this.
This cookie is super peanut buttery. Like a container of creamy peanut butter collided with a chocolate chip cookie. I’d recommend some milk to wash it all down.
The cookie is easy to prepare and then into the oven it goes. A dozen minutes later and you’ll have a freshly baked giant cookie all to yourself. Or if you’re feeling very generous, you can always share half the cookie with someone else.
More Cookies for One
Single Serving Giant Flourless Peanut Butter Cookie
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar packed
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1 tbsp of a lightly whisked egg
- 2 tbsp semisweet chocolate chip or chocolate chunks
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with a silpat mat or parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, combine the first four ingredients. Mix with a small whisk until batter is smooth. Add in half of the chocolate chips/chunks and mix.
- Using a small spatula, scrape cookie dough onto baking sheet. Using hands, gently shape to form a round cookie shape. Press remaining chocolate on top.
- Bake for approximately 13-15 minutes until cookie is done. The edges should be browned and the surface should have cracks everywhere. Remove cookie from the oven. Cookie will still be slightly soft and not quite set. Let cookie cool on rack for about 15 minutes to settle and set before removing and eating.
The nutrition information provided are only estimates based on an online nutritional calculator. I am not a certified nutritionist. Please consult a professional nutritionist or doctor for accurate information and any dietary restrictions and concerns you may have.