This Nutella cookie is fudgy and chewy with only three ingredients. It’s so easy to make and perfect when you are craving cookies but don’t want to make a whole batch.
I love easy cookie recipes with few ingredients and this Nutella cookie recipe is my new favorite. I could hardly wait to take the photos before taking a bite.
Chewy Nutella Cookie for One
Sometimes you want a cookie but don’t have the time or energy to make a whole batch. This happens to me quite often so I’ve been having so much fun coming up with single-serving cookies.
This one is so easy to make and it bakes in the oven. I like microwave cookies in a pinch, but sometimes the only way to get a fudgy, chewy cookie is to bake it. It adds a little more time, but it’s worth it.
I’m so in love with this Nutella cookie I have four different ways you can make it. Depending on your preference, you might like an extra chewy, or one with chocolate chips so I am sharing how to make those. Also, because the original recipe makes a giant cookie, I am sharing how you can reduce the ingredients to make a smaller one.
Whichever version you want to try, they are all delicious.
Three Ingredients for a Big Cookie
- All-purpose flour
- Whisked egg
This makes a tiny batch of dough perfect for one big cookie. For the egg, you only need a tablespoon so the easiest way to measure it is to whisk the egg first and then measure the amount.
Mix all of the ingredients together in a bowl.
Place the dough on a prepared baking sheet. Shape it so it looks like a cookie (not a round ball).
Bake it for 11 to 13 minutes or until the edges are dark brown and the cookie is set in the middle. Cool it on the baking sheet for a few minutes before eating.
I love this Nutella cookie so much I came up with a few different ways to make it:
- Extra Chewy: If you want a cookie that is less fudgy and chewier like a brownie, add ¼ teaspoon of baking powder to the dough.
- For a Smaller Cookie: Halve all of the ingredients and bake it for 9 minutes
- Chocolate Chip Nutella Cookie: Add 2 teaspoons of chocolate chips to the dough before you bake it.
More Single-Serving Cookies
Single Serving Chewy Fudgy Nutella Cookie
- 4 tbsp Nutella
- 2 tbsp all purpose flour
- 1 tbsp whisked egg
- Preheat oven to 350°F. In a medium bowl, mix all ingredients, stirring until no flour or egg streaks remain and dough is thoroughly mixed.
- Place dough on baking sheet lined with parchment paper or Silpat mat. Shape dough to form a round disc (not a round ball) on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 11-13 minutes for the extra large cookie, until edges turn a dark brown and middle of the cookie is set. Cool the cookie for a few minutes on cookie sheet before removing and eating.
- To make an extra chewy version, add in 1/4 tsp of baking powder to the mix. The cookie is slightly less fudgy and chewier like a brownie.
- To make a regular-sized cookie halve the ingredients. So, combine 2 tablespoons Nutella, 1 tablespoon flour, and 1/2 tablespoon whisked egg and bake the cookie for 9 minutes.
- To make a chocolate chip version add 2 tbsp chocolate chips to the top of the cookie right before baking.
The nutrition information provided are only estimates based on an online nutritional calculator. I am not a certified nutritionist. Please consult a professional nutritionist or doctor for accurate information and any dietary restrictions and concerns you may have.