This single-serving cookie bakes in the oven and is the perfect dessert when you’re craving something sweet but don’t want to make a whole batch of cookies. It’s a chewy cookies and cream cookies made with crushed Oreos and is very easy to make.
I had so much fun making and eating my single-serving birthday cake cookie, that I immediately wanted to try making another one. This time I made a giant cookies and cream cookie.
Single Serving Cookie Recipe
It took me a few tries, but I finally achieved the texture and flavor I was craving. The cookie is crisp and chewy, and chock full of Oreo cookie crumbles and cream. It’s a big homemade cookie that bakes in the oven and is ready in about 20 minutes.
- Melted unsalted butter
- All-purpose flour
- Baking powder
- Baking soda
- Granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon whisked egg
- Oreo cookie
How to Make a Single Cookie
Since this is a single cookie recipe the ingredient amounts are small, especially for the egg. Be sure to whisk the egg first and then measure one tablespoon for the dough.
Mix the butter, flour, baking powder, baking soda, sugar, and egg in a small bowl until the dough comes together. Place the Oreo cookie in the bowl with the dough and crush it into the dough until it breaks apart into small cookie crumbs.
Form the dough into a cookie shape in the middle of a baking sheet. Bake the cookie for about 11 minutes or until the edges turn golden brown.
Cool the cookie on a sheet. It will initially be puffy and then flatten as it cools. Allow it to cool for a few minutes before eating.
The cookie spreads out quite a bit while baking, creating a giant cookie for one or two, if you feel like sharing. I think I spent just a couple of minutes making the batter – it’s so quick and easy.
More Single Serving Cookies
Single Serving Cookies and Cream Cookie
- 1 tbsp unsalted butter melted
- 4 tbsp all purpose flour
- 1/8 tsp baking powder
- 1/16 tsp baking soda
- 2 tbsp + 1 tsp granulated white sugar
- 1 tbsp whisked egg
- 1 Oreo cookie
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper or silpat mat.
- Mix all ingredients except Oreo in a small bowl until smooth dough forms. Add in Oreo cookie and crush into dough, until only small cookie crumbs remain. Gather dough, forming cookie shape and place on the middle of baking sheet.
- Bake for about 11 minutes until edges turn golden brown. Let cookie cool on sheet. It will initially be puffy and then sink down. Let cookie set for a few minutes before removing and eating.
The nutrition information provided are only estimates based on an online nutritional calculator. I am not a certified nutritionist. Please consult a professional nutritionist or doctor for accurate information and any dietary restrictions and concerns you may have.