I had so much fun making and eat my single serving birthday cake cookie that I immediately wanted to try making another one.
This time, I made a giant cookies and cream cookie. It took me a few tries, but I finally achieved the texture and flavor I was craving. The cookie is crisp and chewy, and chock full of chocolate cookie crumbles and cream.
It spreads out quite a bit while baking, creating a giant cookie for one. Or two if you feel like sharing.
You’ll need less than two minutes to whip up the dough, then bake it for about 11 minutes and it’s ready!
You might like my single-serving matcha cookie, too!
Single Serving Cookies and Cream Cookie
- 1 tbsp unsalted butter melted
- 4 tbsp all purpose flour
- 1/8 tsp baking powder
- 1/16 tsp baking soda
- 2 tbsp + 1 tsp granulated white sugar
- 1 tbsp whisked egg
- 1 Oreo cookie
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper or silpat mat.
- Mix all ingredients except Oreo in a small bowl until smooth dough forms. Add in Oreo cookie and crush into dough, until only small cookie crumbs remain. Gather dough, forming cookie shape and place on the middle of baking sheet.
- Bake for about 11 minutes until edges turn golden brown. Let cookie cool on sheet. It will initially be puffy and then sink down. Let cookie set for a few minutes before removing and eating.
The nutrition information provided are only estimates based on an online nutritional calculator. I am not a certified nutritionist. Please consult a professional nutritionist or doctor for accurate information and any dietary restrictions and concerns you may have.