I love how easy it is to make your own chocolate bark. It’s been one of those candy items I’ve always refused to buy since it’s so ridiculously easy to make.
Normally I don’t like eating large quantities of white chocolate because it’s so sweet, but if you’re working with Oreos, the dark chocolate or even milk chocolate just doesn’t look the same.
This candy is easy peasy. You melt some chocolate in the microwave, add some crushed oreos, smooth it onto some parchment paper, add some more oreos for decoration on top, and into the freezer it goes. When it’s set, you can break the chocolate sheet apart. Eat it all or wrap some up to share with your friends.
Oreo Cookies and Cream Chocolate Bark
- 2 cups white chocolate melting candy
- 6 oreos crushed into small pieces with hands
- 2 oreos crushed into small pieces with hands (for topping)
- Melt chocolate in microwave safe bowl for about 1 minute. Stir with wooden spoon until smooth. You may need to melt chocolate slightly longer to be able to get it to be completely smooth.
- Stir in the 6 crushed Oreos. Line a small baking pan or sheet with parchment paper. Pour out chocolate onto parchment paper and spread out until 1/2 inch thick sheet using spatula.
- Sprinkle remaining crushed Oreos on top. Freeze until chocolate is set. Keep remaining uneaten pieces in fridge or freezer to prevent meling.
The nutrition information provided are only estimates based on an online nutritional calculator. I am not a certified nutritionist. Please consult a professional nutritionist or doctor for accurate information and any dietary restrictions and concerns you may have.