This gluten-free bread flourless bread is easy to make with just five ingredients. It’s a quick and easy bread option for those looking for something flourless, gluten free or low carb. It bakes, looks, feels and taste similar to wheat flour breads.
While researching low carb and flourless bread options in order to create my cauliflower bread, I came across a recipe for flourless peanut butter bread. Of course, I had to try it!
I’ve made many flourless peanut butter desserts before so the idea of being able to make a bread didn’t seem too unbelievable. This bread recipe has a preparation process and ingredient list very similar to my 3 Ingredient flourless peanut butter mug cake. In just a few minutes the batter was done and into the oven it went.
Sure enough, what came out was definitely like bread. You can smear it with butter, top it with avocado slices, or maybe eat it with jelly! It holds together quite well.
Update! Here is a quick video of how to make the bread. You can also view all my recipe videos on my youtube channel.
Flourless Peanut Butter Bread
- 1 cup smooth peanut butter
- 3 large eggs
- 1 tbsp vinegar
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp granular sweetener
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease two 3 inch x 5-inch mini loaf pans. In a medium bowl, combine all the ingredients. Hand whisk or use mixer to mix until everything is smooth.
- Divide batter equally between the two loaf pans. Bake for about 25 minutes until breads are fully cooked or toothpick inserted comes out clean. Let breads cool before slicing and serving.
- Slightly Adapted from 24/7 Low Carb Diner
- To make this low carb and keto-friendly, replace sugar with sugar substitute like Swerve* and use peanut butter with no sugar added.
- The estimated nutrition is calculated using unsweetened peanut butter and Swerve. Estimated Nutrition Information does not include carbs from erythritol
- *Some of the product links contained in this post are affiliate links. Much like referral codes, this means I earn a small commission if you purchase a product I referred (at no extra charge to you).
The nutrition information provided are only estimates based on an online nutritional calculator. I am not a certified nutritionist. Please consult a professional nutritionist or doctor for accurate information and any dietary restrictions and concerns you may have.
NEVER MISS A POST!
Receive my newest posts in your inbox by subscribing via Email