A while back I made four ingredient Nutella cakes. It’s still one of my favorite easy Nutella recipes because the Nutella taste is so strong. This weekend I decided to try experimenting with a Nutella and peanut butter mix.
Despite both being spreads, peanut butter is much thicker than Nutella so the cake batter was much thicker than I anticipated. The cakes themselves remain moist though. I think next time I might cut down a little more on the peanut butter. Or perhaps make the peanut butter a filling for the inside.
I do love how easy the cakes are to make and you can taste both the peanut butter and the Nutella. One bowl, one whisk, very little clean-up.
Four Ingredient Nutella Peanut Butter Cakes
- 1/4 cup + 1 tbsp Nutella spread
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1 large egg
- 5 tbsp all purpose flour
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line or grease mini cupcake/muffin pan.
- Combine the peanut butter, Nutella and egg in a medium bowl and whisk until smooth and well blended. Add the flour and whisk until blended.
- Spoon the batter into the prepared muffin tins (about 3/4 full).
- Bake about 10 minutes until toothpick inserted comes out clean. Set on a rack to cool completely.
The nutrition information provided are only estimates based on an online nutritional calculator. I am not a certified nutritionist. Please consult a professional nutritionist or doctor for accurate information and any dietary restrictions and concerns you may have.