I am so excited to share these mini flourless peanut butter muffins with you today. These mini muffins are just five easy ingredients and prepped in one bowl with no mixer required.
I’ve shared flourless peanut butter muffins on the blog before. But they’ve always required the use of pumpkin or bananas. These don’t! They are just pure peanut butter bliss.
And with their fluffy texture, you can’t even tell they are flourless!
By the way, I’m totally in love with these polka dot cupcake holders. I bought them at my local cake decorating store in San Diego, Do It With Icing. With so many people dressed up this weekend, I felt the need to doll up the muffins too.
Mini Flourless Peanut Butter Muffins
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 2 large eggs
- 3 tbsp granulated white sugar
- 1/8 cup mini chocolate chips (see note)
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line your mini muffin tin with cupcake liners. Please note, mini muffin tins come in a few different sizes. My cooking directions were based on the usage of the Wilton mini muffin pan. If your mini muffin molds are slightly bigger or smaller, you will have to adjust the cooking time accordingly.
- In a large mixing bowl, add the first four ingredients. Mix with a whisk until a smooth, uniform batter forms.
- Fill cupcake liners 2/3 full with batter. Sprinkle about 1/2 tsp of mini chocolate chips on top of each muffin. Note, if you choose to omit the chocolate chips, the batter will not be sweet enough and you'll likely need to add more sugar to the original batter.
- Bake for about 10-12 minutes (I did the full 12 for mine), until muffin tops look completely cooked and knife inserted comes out clean.
- If you don't have mini chocolate chips you can chop up a chocolate bar or chop up regular chocolate chips instead.
The nutrition information provided are only estimates based on an online nutritional calculator. I am not a certified nutritionist. Please consult a professional nutritionist or doctor for accurate information and any dietary restrictions and concerns you may have.