This easy microwave pumpkin cheesecake is great when you’re craving cheesecake but want something quick. It serves one and is ready to enjoy in just minutes.
One of my favorite things to do is come up with quick and easy microwave recipes. I especially love desserts because it’s fun to come up with single-serving recipes for some of my favorite treats. This pumpkin cheesecake is my newest creation. I was inspired to try after making a cheesecake mug cake.
It took a few tries, but I finally got a version I’m pretty happy with. It’s creamy with a touch of pumpkin spice. It’s not exactly like a regular pumpkin cheesecake, but it’s pretty close. The great thing is that it takes less than 10 minutes to make.
- Graham cracker crumbs
- Melted butter
- Pumpkin cream cheese spread – I buy mine at Trader Joe’s
- 2 tablespoons whisked egg
- Condensed milk
Spray the inside of a microwave-safe mug with cooking spray. Be sure to coat the bottoms and the sides inside the mug.
Combine the graham cracker crumbs and butter in a small bowl. Press the mixture in the bottom of the mug.
Whisk the cream cheese spread, egg, and milk in a small bowl until smooth. Pour the batter it into the mug.
Cover the top of the mug with a paper towel and microwave the cake for one minute. If the top is not set, cook it for another 15 seconds.
Use a fork to slide the cheesecake out of the mug. I think it tastes the best after it’s chilled for a few hours. The texture is a lot creamier. You can cool it for a few minutes before eating, but it won’t be as creamy.
Sometimes, I skip making the crust and just sprinkle graham cracker crumbs over the top. It saves a little bit of time if you do it this way.
More Mug Cakes
- Chocolate Cake Mix Lava Mug Cake
- 3-Ingredient Flourless Peanut Butter Mug Cake
- Pumpkin Bread Pudding Mug Cake
Pumpkin Cheesecake Mug Cake
for the cheesecake
- 4 tbsp pumpkin cream cheese spread I used Trader Joe's brand
- 2 tbsp of whisked egg about 1/2 of an extra large whisked egg
- 1/2 tbsp of condensed milk
for the crust
- 4 tbsp graham cracker crumbs place through food processor to get fine crumbs. 4 tbsp is about 1 sheet of graham cracker
- 1 tbsp melted butter
- Grease the inside of a microwave-safe mug (both interior sides and bottom) with PAM spray. In a small bowl, add graham cracker crumbs and melted butter and mix with a fork until butter is incorporated. Dump into bottom of mug and gently press down with fork so the graham cracker crumbs form a crust at bottom of mug.
- In a small bowl, add cream cheese spread, condensed milk and egg. Using a small whisk, mix until batter is smooth. Pour batter into mug.
- Cover top of mug with a paper towel or napkin and microwave for 1 minute. Mug cake should be mostly or completely cooked. If top is still not set, microwave for another 15 seconds.
- If you have greased your mug, the cheesecake should have pulled away from the sides of the mug. Using a fork, gently slide cheesecake out of the mug. Let cool cake at room temperature for a few minutes. Eat immediately or if you want an even more creamy cheesecake texture, put in fridge to set for several hours.
The nutrition information provided are only estimates based on an online nutritional calculator. I am not a certified nutritionist. Please consult a professional nutritionist or doctor for accurate information and any dietary restrictions and concerns you may have.