Soft chocolate Nutella cookies with a rich and fudgy center. They’re made with pudding mix so they have a really nice soft texture and they keep well for several days. If you love Nutella cookies, you are going to love this recipe.
Rich, fudgy and soft – these Nutella chocolate cookies are my new favorite cookie recipe. If you have a chocolate craving, they will definitely satisfy it.
The Nutella does two things in these cookies: First, they give them a light hazelnut flavor, and second, it makes the cookies a little fudgy in the center.
I also used pudding mix to give the cookies a soft texture. The great thing is that they stay soft for days, unlike other cookies that harden after a day or so. Because of this they’re a great option for holidays and gifting because you can make a big batch, give them away and they will still taste great after a few days.
- All-purpose flour
- Baking soda
- Room temperature unsalted butter
- Light brown sugar
- White sugar
- Instant chocolate pudding mix
- Vanilla extract
- Semisweet chocolate chips
How to Make Nutella Chocolate Pudding Cookies
In a medium bowl, sift the flour and baking soda and set it aside.
In a large bowl, cream the butter, brown sugar, and white sugar until light and fluffy. Add the pudding mix and beat until combined. Beat in the eggs, Nutella, and vanilla.
Slowly add the flour on low speed. Once the dough comes together mix in the chocolate chips.
Form the dough into 1 ½” balls and place them two inches apart on a prepared baking sheet. Bake them for 10 minutes at 350°F and them cool them on the baking sheet.
These cookies stay soft for days! Just store them in an airtight container at room temperature.
For a more intense Nutella flavor, try swirling some into the dough before roll the cookie dough balls.
I’m not sure I’ll ever get tired of creating new recipes with Nutella. I love the chocolate and hazelnut flavor and it’s perfect in these chocolate Nutella cookies.
More Soft Cookie Recipes to Try
Soft Nutella Chocolate Cookies
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup unsalted butter room temperature
- 3/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1 (3.4-oz) package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup Nutella
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Sift together the flour and baking soda, set aside. In a large bowl, cream together the butter, brown sugar, and white sugar until creamy and fluffy.
- Beat in the instant pudding mix until blended. Beat in the eggs, Nutella and vanilla. Mix in the flour mixture at low speed. Stir in the chocolate chips, until fully incorporated into the dough.
- Make balls of cookie dough, about 1 1/2 inch in diameter and place on cookie sheets lined with parchment paper or silpat mats, spacing dough balls about 2 inches apart..
- Bake for about 10 minutes. Let cookies cool on cookie sheets before removing.
The nutrition information provided are only estimates based on an online nutritional calculator. I am not a certified nutritionist. Please consult a professional nutritionist or doctor for accurate information and any dietary restrictions and concerns you may have.