- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup unsalted butter room temperature
- 3/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1 (3.4-oz) package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup Nutella
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
Preheat oven to 350°F. Sift together the flour and baking soda, set aside. In a large bowl, cream together the butter, brown sugar, and white sugar until creamy and fluffy.
Beat in the instant pudding mix until blended. Beat in the eggs, Nutella and vanilla. Mix in the flour mixture at low speed. Stir in the chocolate chips, until fully incorporated into the dough.
- Make balls of cookie dough, about 1 1/2 inch in diameter and place on cookie sheets lined with parchment paper or silpat mats, spacing dough balls about 2 inches apart..
Bake for about 10 minutes. Let cookies cool on cookie sheets before removing.