Sriracha Cauliflower Fried Rice is easy to make in large batches ahead of time for your weekly meal prep. It’s low carb, gluten-free and also tasty and filling.
I love making cauliflower rice. It’s quicker for me to prepare than regular rice and it’s healthier.
My latest cauliflower fried rice flavoring is with sriracha. The sriracha gives the dish a little extra flavor and punch.
I also added some seared chicken breast to mine. I do recommend you add some sort of protein so that the dish is more fulfilling.
The first time I made this, I made it completely vegetarian. I was so surprised when my husband seemed completely satisfied with the vegetarian version. And then one day I happened to be in the kitchen when he was heating his cauliflower rice up for lunch and I watched as he added several pieces of beef jerky into it! So that’s why he wasn’t complaining…
So this time around, I added chicken.
To make these even easier, I bought cauliflower rice so I didn’t have to rice my own. I really like 365 Organic Riced Cauliflower from Whole Foods. Every brand is a little different with how big their cauliflower rice is and I think the Whole Foods version is just the right size for me.
You might like my Cauliflower Chicken Fried Rice, too!
*Some of the links contained in this post are affiliate links. Much like referral codes, this means I earn a small commission if you purchase a product I referred (at no extra charge to you).
Sriracha Cauliflower Fried Rice Meal Prep
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 lb chicken breast cut into bite-sized cubes
- 6 cups of cauliflower rice (see note)
- 1 red bell pepper cut into 1/2 inch squares
- 1 cup cut (1-inch long) green beans
- 2-3 tbsp low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 tsp sriracha sauce
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 green scallion finely sliced
- In a large skillet or pan, add 1 tbsp olive oil and bring to medium heat. Add in chicken and cook until chicken is just cooked. I like to turn the heat slightly higher and give the chicken a seared exterior before turning the the heat back down again.
- Add in remaining olive oil. Add in cauliflower rice, bell pepper and green beans. Stir and cook until vegetables are halfway cooked. Add in soy sauce, sesame oil and sriracha. Stir until completely mixed and vegetables are tender but still crisp. Taste and adjust seasoning as needed. Stir in scallions for a few seconds before turning off heat.
- Dish out into meal prep containers. Allow rice to cool before refrigerating or freezing. If desired, you can add a drizzle of sriracha sauce on top of rice. Reheat before eating.
- To make these even easier, I bought cauliflower rice so I didn't have to rice my own. I really like 365 Organic Riced Cauliflower from Whole Foods. Every brand is a little different with how big their cauliflower rice is and I think the Whole Foods version is just the right size for me.
The nutrition information provided are only estimates based on an online nutritional calculator. I am not a certified nutritionist. Please consult a professional nutritionist or doctor for accurate information and any dietary restrictions and concerns you may have.