- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1 lb chicken breast cut into bite-sized cubes
- 6 cups of cauliflower rice
- 1 zucchini cut into 1/2 inch squares
- 1 red bell pepper cut into 1/2 inch squares
- 1 green bell pepper cut into 1/2 inch squares
- 2 carrots peeled and cut into 1/2 inch squares
- 2 eggs whisked
- 2 tbsp low-sodium soy sauce see note
- 1 tbsp toasted sesame oil
- fresh cilantro optional
- In a large skillet or wok, add 1 tbsp olive oil and garlic, and bring a skillet to medium heat. Stir garlic a few times until lightly browned. Add in chicken and cook until chicken is about two-thirds cooked.
Add in remaining olive oil. Add in cauliflower rice, zucchini, bell peppers and carrots. Stir and cook until vegetables are halfway cooked. Add in sesame oil and soy sauce or salt. Stir until completely mixed and vegetables are tender but still crisp. Taste and adjust seasoning as needed.
- Move the cauliflower rice ingredients to one side of your skillet, so that you have enough empty space to cook your eggs. Pour whisked eggs into the empty space. Make swirls with your spatula as the eggs start to cook so that they scramble as they cook. Once eggs are cooked, mix them into the cauliflower fried rice. Turn off heat.
- Dish out cauliflower rice into meal prep containers. Garnish with freshly torn cilantro. Allow rice to cool before refrigerating or freezing. Reheat before eating.
- I use these Meal Prep Containers.*
- Soy sauce has a more complex flavor in addition to adding sodium but it will also turn your fried rice a darker color. For the version in the post photos, I only seasoned with salt. The nutrition estimates were calculated with low-sodium soy sauce and will vary if you make changes to the seasoning.
- *Some of the links contained in this post are affiliate links. Much like referral codes, this means I earn a small commission if you purchase a product I referred (at no extra charge to you).