Rice Krispies treats are so easy to make, and I recently learned an even easier way to make them by sticking the marshmallows and butter in the microwave rather than having to heat them up on a stove.
I whipped up the rice krispies treats first, and then I added in the nutella and mixed until the nutella was incorporated. The end result were these delicious, chewy bars of goodness.
|Nutella Rice Krispies Treat|
- 3 tablespoons of butter
- 1 bag (10 oz) regular marshmallows
- 6 cups rice krispies
- 2/3 cup of nutella
- Melt butter and marshmallows in a large glass bowl by sticking them in the microwave for about 1 minute.
- Once you remove from microwave, begin to stir immediately with a large spoon to mix the marshmallows with the butter. Once it is is mixed, pour in the rice krispies. Stir until the rice krispies are evenly coated.
- Add in the nutella and stir until rice krispies are evenly coated with nutella.
- Place the rice krispies into a 9 x 11 baking pan, pressing down to evenly distribute the treats across the pan. Let the rice krispies cool and set before cutting and serving.