These Nutella cookies are just 2 ingredients. This is an easy and quick cookie recipe that can be made in one bowl, no mixer needed. The cookies come out sweet, crunchy and chocolatey.
This is a fun recipe to make with very minimal ingredients. I love making recipes with Nutella. And I’ve made quite a few with very few ingredients over the years. This is definitely one of the easiest Nutella recipes I’ve ever made.
- All Purpose Flour
The cookies have a very crunchy texture. I was a little surprised because most of the Nutella recipes I’ve made have a fudgy texture from the Nutella. But once I got over my surprise, I quite enjoyed the crunchy sweet cookies. If you do prefer chewy cookies, please check out my easy chewy Nutella cookie recipe.
More Easy Nutella Recipes
- 3 Ingredient Nutella Brownies
- 4 Ingredient Chewy Nutella Cookies
- 3 Ingredient Flourless Nutella Mug Cake
2 Ingredient Nutella Cookies
- 1/2 cup + 2 tbsp (176 g) Nutella
- 1/2 cup (64 g) all purpose flour
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine Nutella and flour. Stir with a spatula until the flour is completely incorporated into the Nutella and a thick dough forms. The dough should have a similar consistency to playdough. It should not be too sticky to touch.
- Scoop 1 tbsp of dough. Roll into a ball between the palm of your hands. Place onto baking sheet and repeat with remaining dough, spacing balls 2 inches apart. Use the back of a spoon to flatten dough balls into a thick round disk.
- Bake cookies for about 10 minutes or until tops are just starting to crack around the edges. The surface of the cookies should also looked cooked. Let cookies cool before removing them from the baking sheet.
- Recipe inspired by Caught Snackin'. I wasn't able to get the recipe to work from the video, so I made some tweaks with the amounts for my version.
- Make sure to use a fresh or fairly new jar of Nutella. If your Nutella spread is old and dried, your cookie dough will come out too dry and crumbly. The Nutella spread should still be easy to scoop up with a knife and should easily run off it. If you have to scrape the Nutella out of the jar, it is too dry to work for this recipe.
The nutrition information provided are only estimates based on an online nutritional calculator. I am not a certified nutritionist. Please consult a professional nutritionist or doctor for accurate information and any dietary restrictions and concerns you may have.