These chewy, brownie-like Nutella cookies are just four ingredients and made in one bowl!
I created yet another ridiculously easy Nutella cookie recipe this weekend and it may be my favorite one yet. They taste like Nutella brownies in a cookie form.
Here is a video I created to show just how easy these are!
These cookies did not last long. I’ve forgotten what it’s like to have a bunch of kids in the house. With my brother and his girlfriend visiting, the cookies were gone the next day. I love how some of them have the crackly top just like brownies.
More Easy Dessert Recipes
4 Ingredient Chewy Nutella Cookies
- 1/2 cup + 1 tbsp all purpose flour
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup Nutella (see note)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper or Silpat mat.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients. Stir with a large wooden spoon until smooth batter forms and there are no flour or egg streaks.
- For small-medium cookies, form small round balls, slightly less than 1 1/2 inches in diameter. You should have enough for 13 balls. (Or for medium sized cookies as seen in the video, use a 1.5 tbsp cookie scooper to scoop out balls. You should have enough for 10.)
- Place on baking sheets, about 2 inches apart. Split between two baking sheets because the cookies do spread out. Place in oven and bake for about 10 minutes. (about 11 for the bigger cookies). Cookies will initially be puffy and will then thin out when cooling. Let cookies cool on sheet and set for about 10-15 minutes before removing and eating.
- Be sure to use a dry measuring cup rather than one used for liquids.
The nutrition information provided are only estimates based on an online nutritional calculator. I am not a certified nutritionist. Please consult a professional nutritionist or doctor for accurate information and any dietary restrictions and concerns you may have.