I’ve been obsessed with trying to make an eggless brownie using avocado as a substitute. I’ve made ones that a little complicated, but I really wanted to make a super easy one because I get really lazy about making brownies from scratch.
Three attempts later and I finally have something that was satisfying. These brownies are quite fudgy as a result of the avocado. The recipe is also only four ingredients.
You might like my eggless Nutella brownies, too!
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/4 cup mashed avocado about half of a large Hass avocado
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a 9 x 5 pan. Melt chocolate chips in microwave at 30-second intervals, stirring in between until chocolate is melted and smooth. Mine needed 1 minute.
- In food processor, place chocolate, flour, avocado and brown sugar until batter forms. Batter will be thick, like cookie batter.
- Press batter into pan and spread evenly. Bake for about 11-15 minutes until done.
The nutrition information provided are only estimates based on an online nutritional calculator. I am not a certified nutritionist. Please consult a professional nutritionist or doctor for accurate information and any dietary restrictions and concerns you may have.