These 4 Ingredient Flourless Nutella Cookies are crunchy, fudgy and chewy in all the right places. They are super easy to whip up and perfect for gifting.
I’m really excited to share this recipe with you. With Thanksgiving over, I’m trying my best to eat healthy these next few weeks before Christmas, but it’s definitely hard. My mind has been on cookies 24/7.
My 4 Ingredient Nutella Cookies are always on my holiday bake-list. They are really easy to make and everyone always seems to enjoy them. I baked a batch to take home to my family this past weekend and my siblings devoured them.
My brother even took a snapchat video of himself eating one of the cookies and sent it to his girlfriend to make her jealous. Silly boy. I sometimes wonder how she puts up with him.
But now I’m sharing a flourless version. I always have a hard time gifting holiday cookies to my friends who eat a gluten-free diet and now I finally can share my favorite cookie recipe with them as well.
For the flour version, check out my original 4 Ingredient Chewy Nutella Cookies recipe. Or try my Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies.
4 Ingredient Flourless Nutella Cookies
- 1 cup Nutella spread
- 1 cup finely ground almond meal or almond flour
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 3/4 cup chocolate chips optional
- Line two baking sheets with silicone baking mats. Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- In a large bowl, add Nutella, almond flour/meal, egg and baking powder. Use a large wooden spoon to stir until everything is thoroughly mixed. If using chocolate chips, stir in at this point.
- Using a 1.5 tbsp cookie scooper, scoop out cookie dough and place onto baking mats, spacing 2 inches apart. Press down slightly onto the cookie balls so that the balls flatten into thick round discs.
- Bake for about 12 minutes. Cookie surface should look dry but will not be set. Don't worry that they may still feel really soft. Let cookies cool on baking sheets. As they cool, they will firm up. Remove cookies once they are cooled.
- Nutrition estimate includes almond flour.
The nutrition information provided are only estimates based on an online nutritional calculator. I am not a certified nutritionist. Please consult a professional nutritionist or doctor for accurate information and any dietary restrictions and concerns you may have.