Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies
A while ago, I saw a recipe for flourless peanut butter cookies. I was very curious after looking at the recipe because I didn’t think a flourless peanut butter cookie recipe could be made with the ingredients stated.
I previously made three ingredient peanut butter cookies, but they needed flour. These cookies use a few more ingredients, but are really easy to put together. No mixer needed. Just a spoon, a bowl, and a cookie sheet. I actually liked these cookies even better than the previous peanut butter cookie recipe I tried.
I could barely tell that there wasn’t any flour used in these. They were quite sturdy and hold together well. They taste of peanut butter and chocolate chips. This may be my favorite peanut butter cookie to date.
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup packed golden brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
All images and content are © Kirbie's Cravings.
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Mix everything except chocolate chips in medium bowl until smooth. Stir in chocolate chips. Batter will be very sticky and wet. Line baking sheets with parchment paper. Scoop generous 1 tablespoon dough and place onto cookie sheet, space about 2 inches apart. Using moistened hands, shape dough on sheets to form balls.
2. Bake cookies until golden about 10-12 minutes. Cookies will still be very soft and not set. Leave cookies on sheet to cool and set.