Flourless peanut butter cookies with chocolate chips are an easy one-bowl cookie recipe that is quick to make. The cookies have a nice texture and you can’t even tell that they don’t have any flour.
A while ago, I saw a recipe for flourless peanut butter cookies, but I wasn’t sure how they would turn out based on the ingredients used. They looked easy, though, so I thought I would give them a try.
I’ve made 3-ingredient peanut butter cookies, but they require flour. This recipe today has a few more ingredients, but are just as easy because you can make the dough with just a bowl and a spoon. No mixer required.
No Flour Peanut Butter Cookies
I was happy with how these turned out. They have a great texture and wouldn’t guess that they are made without flour.
If you like peanut butter chocolate chip cookies, this is a really easy recipe to make. Just mix and bake.
- Creamy peanut butter
- Brown sugar
- Baking soda
- Vanilla extract
- Semisweet chocolate chips
Mix all of the ingredients except for the chocolate chips in a bowl until smooth. Stir in the chocolate chips. The batter will be sticky.
Scoop one tablespoon of dough and shape it into a ball. It helps to moisten your hands with water to keep the dough from sticking to your hands.
Place each cookie dough ball two inches apart on a baking sheet. Bake them for 10 to 12 minutes. They will be very soft when they are done and will finish setting up as they cool on the baking sheet.
Once cooled, store the cookies in an airtight container.
Can you use natural peanut butter for this recipe?
Yes, this recipe works with natural creamy peanut butter.
Can you make the dough ahead and refrigerate it?
You can, but I recommend shaping the dough balls and chilling them on the baking sheet. The dough will stiffen up as it cools making it hard to scoop and shape the balls after it’s been chilled.
You will also need to add a few minutes of baking time if you bake them cold from the fridge.
I think these might be might favorite peanut butter cookie recipe to date. I love how easy they are to make and they have a great flavor.
More Flourless Cookies
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies
- Flourless Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Monster Cookies
- Nutella Cookies
- Banana Peanut Butter Cookies
- Almond Butter Cookies
- No-Bake Keto Peanut Butter Cookies
Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup packed golden brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Mix everything except chocolate chips in medium bowl until smooth. Stir in chocolate chips. Batter will be very sticky and wet.
- Scoop generous 1 tablespoon dough and place onto cookie sheet, space about 2 inches apart. Using moistened hands, shape dough on sheets to form balls.
- Bake cookies until golden about 10-12 minutes. Cookies will still be very soft and not set. Leave cookies on sheet to cool and set.
The nutrition information provided are only estimates based on an online nutritional calculator. I am not a certified nutritionist. Please consult a professional nutritionist or doctor for accurate information and any dietary restrictions and concerns you may have.