For a while now, I’ve been seeing a Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter* on other blogs. I finally went out and bought some. The verdict? I liked it. The peanut butter flavor is still strong but the dark chocolate adds a nice addition. It’s a bit like eating Reese’s peanut butter cups, but all blended together.
Of course, I immediately had to bake with it. The first thing I wanted to make were flourless chocolate peanut butter cookies. I previously made regular peanut butter flourless cookies and was impressed with the texture and flavor despite the cookies being flourless.
The chocolate version wasn’t as sturdy, and too much pressure made them crumble and break. But they still tasted great. And they are oh so easy to make. One bowl, no mixer needed. Five minutes of prep time and they are ready to go in the oven.
If you like these cookies you might like my flourless chocolate peanut butter and jelly cookies.
*Some of the links contained in this post are affiliate links. Much like referral codes, this means I earn a small commission if you purchase a product I referred (at no extra charge to you).
Flourless Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies
- 1 cup chocolate peanut butter
- 1 cup packed golden brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Mix everything except chocolate chips in medium bowl until smooth. Stir in chocolate chips. Batter will be very sticky and wet.
- Scoop generous 1 tablespoon dough and place onto cookie sheet, space about 2 inches apart. Using moistened hands, shape dough on sheets to form balls.
- Bake cookies until golden about 10-12 minutes. Cookies will still be very soft and not set. Leave cookies on sheet to cool and set.
The nutrition information provided are only estimates based on an online nutritional calculator. I am not a certified nutritionist. Please consult a professional nutritionist or doctor for accurate information and any dietary restrictions and concerns you may have.