These flourless chocolate peanut butter cookies are easy to make and bake in about 15 minutes. They are made with dark chocolate peanut butter spread, and you don’t need any butter or flour to make them.
I’m always happy to figure out a way to make cookies easier, and one of my favorite shortcuts is using cookie spreads or other sweet spreads to make them. Nutella, Biscoff, and other spreads are a great ingredient when you want to make creative cookies without a lot of work.
For a while now, I’ve seen a Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter* on other blogs. I finally went out and bought some. The verdict? I liked it. The peanut butter flavor is still strong, but the dark chocolate adds a nice addition. It’s a bit like eating Reese’s peanut butter cups, but all blended together.
15 Minute Cookie Recipe
I could see how it would be great to use for cookies, so I immediately had to bake with it. The first thing I wanted to make were flourless chocolate peanut butter cookies. I’ve made regular flourless peanut butter cookies before and figured the same idea would work with these cookies, too.
You don’t need any butter or flour for this recipe, so it’s really quick to make. Basically, the dough takes about five minutes to mix up, and the cookies only need about 10 minutes to bake. It’s a fast cookie recipe.
- Chocolate peanut butter spread
- Brown sugar
- Baking soda
- Vanilla extract
- Semisweet chocolate chips
How to Make Them
Mix everything but the chocolate chips in a bowl. Once combined, stir in the chocolate chips. The dough will be sticky.
Drop tablespoons of the dough two inches apart on a prepared baking sheet. Moisten your hands and form each into a ball. Wetting your hands will make it easier to deal with the sticky dough.
Bake the cookies for 10 to 12 minutes at 350°F. They will be very soft when they are done, so leave them on the baking sheet to fully set. Once cooled, transfer them to an airtight container.
These chocolate peanut butter cookies weren’t as sturdy as some of my other flourless cookies. They crumble easily, but they still taste great. And they are so easy to make. One bowl, no mixer needed. Five minutes of prep time, and they are ready to go in the oven.
More Easy Recipes
- Peanut Butter and Jelly Cookies
- 2-Ingredient Cookies and Cream Cookies
- 3-Ingredient Eggless Nutella Cookies
- 30-Second Chocolate Cookies
- Flourless Chocolate Almond Butter Cookies
*Some of the links contained in this post are affiliate links. Much like referral codes, this means I earn a small commission if you purchase a product I referred (at no extra charge to you).
Flourless Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies
- 1 cup chocolate peanut butter
- 1 cup packed golden brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Mix everything except chocolate chips in medium bowl until smooth. Stir in chocolate chips. Batter will be very sticky and wet.
- Scoop generous 1 tablespoon dough and place onto cookie sheet, space about 2 inches apart. Using moistened hands, shape dough on sheets to form balls.
- Bake cookies until golden about 10-12 minutes. Cookies will still be very soft and not set. Leave cookies on sheet to cool and set.
The nutrition information provided are only estimates based on an online nutritional calculator. I am not a certified nutritionist. Please consult a professional nutritionist or doctor for accurate information and any dietary restrictions and concerns you may have.