This avocado pasta is super creamy and ready in just minutes. The no-cook sauce is prepared in the blender, for a quick and easy, creamy pasta sauce full of avocado flavor.
I think this creamy avocado pasta might be one of my favorite easy sauce recipes yet. You can make the sauce while the pasta is boiling so it’s a really quick dinner. I love no-cook pasta sauces.
I also love avocados and am always looking for new ways to use them in recipes. Of course, there’s always avocado toast but there are so many ways to use avocados beyond that. This avocado sauce is currently my favorite.
This isn’t my first time making a version of this sauce. I shared a recipe last year, but it wasn’t as smooth and creamy. I still enjoy that dish, but the recipe I’m sharing today is creamier, lighter, and even more flavorful with the addition of parmesan cheese.
I was inspired to make it after the phrase “avocado blender sauce” kept repeating in my mind for the last week. The hardest part about making it is waiting until your avocados are ripe. The sauce is so silky and feels light and refreshing. Plus, it comes together in just a few minutes.
Easy No-Cook Avocado Sauce
- Garlic powder
- Lemon juice
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
All you do is place all of the ingredients in the blender and puree until smooth. If your sauce is too thick you can thin it with a little more milk.
I usually get the pasta water boiling and cook the pasta first. A few minutes before it’s done, I’ll make the sauce. Then just toss them together and it’s done.
You can sprinkle more Parmesan cheese over the top of the pasta and add some chopped herbs, too.
This dish is best served right away. The sauce won’t keep well since the avocado puree will start to turn brown if it sits too long.
If you want a really quick and delicious dinner, I think you’ll like this. It’s so light and flavorful.
Easy Pasta Recipes
Creamy Avocado Pasta
- 8 oz uncooked spaghetti
- 1 1/2 small avocados peeled and pits removed
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 1/2 tbsp fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp shredded parmesan cheese plus additional for topping
- 1 tbsp finely chopped parsley or basil for garnish
- Boil spaghetti until cooked. Drain from water and set aside.
- In a blender, add avocados, milk, garlic powder, lemon juice, olive oil, 2 tbsp parmesan cheese. Blend until smooth. If you find your sauce too thick, you can thin it out with some additional milk or olive oil. Add salt and pepper as needed.
- Pour sauce over pasta and toss. Dish out onto plates. Sprinkle additional parmesan cheese on top and fresh herbs for garnish if desired.
The nutrition information provided are only estimates based on an online nutritional calculator. I am not a certified nutritionist. Please consult a professional nutritionist or doctor for accurate information and any dietary restrictions and concerns you may have.