Super Bowl Sunday is this weekend! Finally. I’m most excited to eat a lot of finger foods and watch the commercials.
I’ve been very swamped the last few weeks so I haven’t had a chance to create as many Game Day dishes as I normally do, but I did have enough time to make these bacon cheddar pinwheels, and I’ve put together a round-up of other recipe ideas as well.
These pinwheels are buttery, flaky and filled with bacon, cheddar and Ranch dressing. Each one is popping with flavor and a perfect bite. The recipe is at the end of the post.
Here are some other recipe ideas:
Bacon Cheddar Pinwheels
- 1 can crescent dinner rolls
- 4 tbsp ranch dressing
- 8 pieces of crispy bacon chopped into small pieces
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°F and prepare baking sheet. Roll dough out into four rectangles. Spread 1 tbsp of ranch dressing onto each one. Sprinkle cheese and bacon evenly across. Roll up each rectangle. Using a sharp knife, slice pinwheels, about 1/2 inch thick.
- Place pinwheels on baking sheet spaced 1 inch apart. Bake for about 12-15 minutes until a deep golden brown.
The nutrition information provided are only estimates based on an online nutritional calculator. I am not a certified nutritionist. Please consult a professional nutritionist or doctor for accurate information and any dietary restrictions and concerns you may have.