If you love chocolate you have to try these chocolate chocolate chip cookies. The rich and fudgy chocolate cookies are studded with chocolate chips. Plus, they are easy to make with just one bowl.
I’ve been on a double chocolate chip cookie kick lately. It seems every week I have a craving for them and am always looking for new recipes to check out. A few weeks ago, I made these rich chocolate cookies – they are really rich and decadent and are still my favorite double chocolate chip cookie to date.
However, I saw a recipe for a chewy, fudgy double chocolate chip cookie on What’s Megan’s Making and was very excited to try it. I love chewy, fudgy cookies. Luckily cookies are so easy to whip up, so I had time to make them this weekend.
Tips for Making the Cookies
- I think what I love best about these cookies is that you only need one bowl to make the dough. So much easier.
- You just beat the butter and sugar together first, add the rest of the wet ingredients and then mix in the dry ones.
- Just drop the dough onto a baking sheet. I did about a teaspoon of dough for each cookie.
- Bake the cookies for about 10 minutes at 350°F.
These chocolate chocolate chip cookies are definitely a recipe I’ll make again. They are fudgy, rich, and easy to make.
I don’t get tired of chocolate cookies so here are a few more cookie recipes to try!
More Chocolate Cookie Recipes
- Midnight Cookies have an intense bittersweet chocolate flavor. Plus, they are easy to make because you don’t need a mixer. Just mix up the dough with a bowl and spoon and the cookies are ready to bake.
- These Flourless Nutella Cookies are crispy, fudgy, and chewy in all the right places. They are super easy to whip up and perfect for gifting.
- Churro cookies are so fun to make and my Oreo Churros are a fun way to put a new twist on churro sandwich cookies.
- 2 Ingredient Chocolate Butter Cookies are so easy to make and melt in your mouth!
Chewy Double Chocolate Cookies
- 1 cup unsalted butter softened
- ½ cups granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- ¾ tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp salt
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, beat the butter, sugar, eggs, and vanilla together until well combined. Add the flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt and stir until combined. Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Drop generous teaspoons of the dough onto a baking sheet. Bake the cookies for 8 to 10 minutes.
The nutrition information provided are only estimates based on an online nutritional calculator. I am not a certified nutritionist. Please consult a professional nutritionist or doctor for accurate information and any dietary restrictions and concerns you may have.