Cilantro lime cauliflower rice is a low carb, flavorful and easy side dish. It’s a lighter take on cilantro lime rice, replacing rice with riced cauliflower.
I make cauliflower rice several times a week. It’s quick and easy (especially if you have packages of already riced cauliflower on hand) and I like the slightly firm texture of the cauliflower rice which reminds me of brown rice.
I’m always looking for new ways to serve cauliflower rice. My absolute favorite is stil my garlic parmesan cauliflower rice. This cilantro lime rice is a lighter way to serve cauliflower rice that is still very flavorful.
I remember when I had cilantro lime rice for the first time a few years ago at a Mexican restaurant. I immediately fell in love with the simple dish. This cauliflower rice version is super easy to make and comes together in just a few minutes.
Cilantro Lime Cauliflower Rice
- 3 cups cauliflower rice
- 1 1/2 tbsp unsalted butter or olive oil
- salt to taste
- juice of 1 lime
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup finely chopped cilantro
- Bring a skillet to medium high heat. Add in cauliflower rice and butter. Stir and cook until cauliflower is tender and butter is melted and evenly mixed in. Add salt as needed.
- Remove cauliflower rice from heat and stir in cilantro and lime. I recommend starting out with 1/3 cup cilantro and juice of 1/2 a lime and then adding more as needed. Serve warm.
- Nutrition estimate includes 1/3 cup of cilantro.
The nutrition information provided are only estimates based on an online nutritional calculator. I am not a certified nutritionist. Please consult a professional nutritionist or doctor for accurate information and any dietary restrictions and concerns you may have.