These cookies and cream brownies are super fudgy, thick and a little bit chewy.
If you can’t already tell, I have a cookies and cream obsession. Making a cookies and cream brownie or blondie has always been a bit of a struggle because most of the time the bars turn out on the cakey side. Not these though. These are ultra fudgy.
The secret is condensed milk. It keeps these bar gooey, chewy and fudgy. Last week I came across a white chocolate brownie recipe from Broma Bakery and I just knew it would be the perfect starting point for a cookies and cream version.
They are definitely quite sweet, since they incorporate both condensed milk and white chocolate. But they are addicting, especially if you like Oreos and white chocolate. The best part is that the batter is made with just one bowl and one spatula. I love easy clean-up recipes.
Cookies and Cream Brownies
- ½ cup unsalted butter
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 large egg
- 1 (14-oz) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 7 Oreos crushed
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line an 8"x8" baking pan with parchment paper.
- In a large microwave-safe mixing bowl, add butter and white chocolate chips and heat for 30 seconds. Stir the mixture with a spatula. Microwave again for another 15 seconds and stir again. If chocolate is not completely melted and uniform, heat for another 15 seconds as needed. Careful not to heat too much or you will burn your chocolate.
- Add in egg, condensed milk, and salt. Stir until uniform. Fold in flour, stirring until just combined. Sprinkle in 5 crushed Oreos (I crumbled them between my fingers). Gently fold into batter. Pour batter into baking pan and smooth surface with spatula. Sprinkle remaining crushed Oreos over surface.
- Bake for about 30-35 minutes. The surface should turn a light brown and cake will still be a little gooey if you insert a knife or toothpick into the center. Let brownies cool for at least 1 hour before cutting and serving.
The nutrition information provided are only estimates based on an online nutritional calculator. I am not a certified nutritionist. Please consult a professional nutritionist or doctor for accurate information and any dietary restrictions and concerns you may have.