These homemade popsicles are made with Biscoff cookie spread and have a wonderfully creamy texture like ice cream. The popsicles are not icy like other homemade popsicles because of Greek yogurt which is the key to creamy popsicles.
I love making popsicles in the summer, but one of the issues I have sometimes is that they are not creamy like ice cream. I don’t really like icy hard popsicles and prefer them to be a little bit softer with a creamy texture.
I’ve done all sorts of things to make them creamier: adding heavy cream, full fat milk, coconut cream, etc. While those have all helped, they don’t always make the popsicles as creamy as they could be.
So, I was excited this past weekend when I finally achieved the creaminess I’ve been looking for. And I didn’t have to add fat to the ice pops.
Greek Yogurt Popsicles
Greek yogurt is the key to making creamy popsicles. I had some Greek yogurt sitting out when I was making these ice pops and decided to try adding some to the mix and I couldn’t believe how much creamier these ice pops became!
And the ice pops weren’t too tangy from the yogurt either, which means it’s a good option no matter the flavor of popsicle you are making. I used it to make Biscoff popsicles and when I tried one all I could taste was the sweet Biscoff spread. You can’t tell the popsicles are made with Greek yogurt.
You only need four ingredients to make these Creamy Biscoff Popsicles and a blender to mix them together.
- You will need Biscoff Spread*, which is a sweet spread made out of speculoos cookies and available at most grocery stores. If you’ve never had a Biscoff cookie, they’re crunchy spiced cookies from Belgium. I love the cookie spread and use it in a lot of recipes like you would use peanut butter. The spread works really well in these creamy popsicles.
- You’ll also need some milk and, as I mentioned, non-fat plain Greek yogurt. I used Chobani which is a brand of Greek yogurt that I really like.
- You will also need a small amount of condensed milk.
The easiest way to combine the ingredients is in the blender. This will ensure all the ingredients are fully mixed and smooth before you pore them in the popsicle molds.
Since the biscoff mixture is pretty thick I like to scoop it into the molds. I like to tap the bottom of the popsicle molds on the counter a few times to make sure the mixture is fully settled into the molds.
Freeze the popsicles for several hours or overnight. Check your popsicle mold manufacturer guide for the best way to remove the popsicles from the molds.
*Some of the links contained in this post are affiliate links. Much like referral codes, this means I earn a small commission if you purchase a product I referred (at no extra charge to you).
Creamy Biscoff Ice Pops
- 1/2 cup Biscoff spread (see note)
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup nonfat plain Chobani Greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp condensed milk
- Blend all ingredients in blender until smooth. Batter will be quite thick. Scoop into ice molds.
- Tap bottom of molds against hard surface so that the batter completely settles in and freeze for several hours or overnight to set. Remove according to manufacturer instructions.
- You will need Biscoff Spread*, which is a sweet spread made out of speculoos cookies and available at most grocery stores.
- *Some of the links contained in this post are affiliate links. Much like referral codes, this means I earn a small commission if you purchase a product I referred (at no extra charge to you).
The nutrition information provided are only estimates based on an online nutritional calculator. I am not a certified nutritionist. Please consult a professional nutritionist or doctor for accurate information and any dietary restrictions and concerns you may have.
More Popsicle Recipes
Creamy Whole Lemon Ice Pops | These lemon ice pops are creamy and use an entire lemon (including skin and rind) for an ultra-lemony flavor. They are the perfect summer treat.
Froyo Mochi Ice Pops | These colorful popsicles are made of sweet frozen yogurt and bright mochi pieces that you find at a frozen yogurt shop. It’s a froyo experience on a stick!
Gummy Bear Coconut Ice Pops | These fun popsicles are made with coconut water and gummy bears. It’s the perfect summer treat that will also help you stay hydrated.