Cauliflower rice is cooked with a garlic butter sauce and Parmesan cheese for a low carb, gluten free, delicious and easy dish.
One of my favorite ways to eat cauliflower is making cauliflower rice. And this garlic parmesan version may be my favorite cauliflower rice dish. It’s buttery, garlicky and cheesy. It’s a dish I make with pasta and rice, but it works just as well with cauliflower.
It’s a complete dish on its own or it can be paired with a protein. I love just eating it a big bowl of this for lunch.
If you enjoy this recipe, check out the rest of my cauliflower recipes here!
More Recipes to Try
Garlic Parmesan Cauliflower Rice
- 5 cups of raw cauliflower "rice" see note
- 3 tbsp salted butter
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 6 tbsp shredded parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a small saucepan over a stove top, add butter and minced garlic. Bring to a simmer and cook for 2-3 minutes, stirring often, until garlic flavors are infused into the oil (melted butter). Careful to not let the garlic burn.
- In a large skillet, wok or frying pan, add cauliflower rice and bring to medium-high heat on the stovetop. Pour in butter mixture. Sprinkle cheese on top. Stir to mix and cook until cauliflower is tender. Add salt and pepper to taste and stir a few more times until everything is thoroughly mixed. Serve while warm. Garnish with fresh chopped parsley if desired.
- You'll need a large head of cauliflower. To make the cauliflower rice, I cut the cauliflower into florets and then briefly pulsed in the food processor until they are the size of grains of rice. You can also use frozen cauliflower rice.
The nutrition information provided are only estimates based on an online nutritional calculator. I am not a certified nutritionist. Please consult a professional nutritionist or doctor for accurate information and any dietary restrictions and concerns you may have.
NEVER MISS A POST!
Receive my newest posts by subscribing via Email