Update: Please note this giveaway is now over. Congratulations to the winning entries #25, 42, and 45!
You know how much I like Biscoff right? I’ve raved about the Biscoff spread on the blog several times and made recipes using the spread like chocolate chip Biscoff cookies, almost flourless Biscoff cookies, Biscoff cake, double stuffed Biscoff cookies, Biscoff mug cake, and Biscoff chocolate cups. I tell people about Biscoff all the time. I also often gift friends with Biscoff cookies or the spread if they haven’t yet tried it.
For those who don’t know what Biscoff is, it’s a caramelized spice cookie biscuit from Europe. It’s now also become a cookie butter spread which is available at Walmart, Cost Plus and some grocery store chains like Vons. You can also buy it online on Amazon though it’s cheaper to get in-store.
Last time we were at Walmart and I loaded up on Biscoff Crunchy spread because all the markets I had checked had been out of it for awhile. DH looked at the cart and remarked “You know we’re not preparing for Armageddon right?”
So anyway, I’m so excited to be doing a Biscoff giveaway! And also to present to you my newest Biscoff recipe: hot Biscoff milk. Like hot chocolate, except with Biscoff spread instead!
This drink is heavenly if you like Biscoff spread. I made it for DH and I to drink while we decorated our first Christmas tree together. I originally tried making it a Biscoff chocolate milk. But the chocolate completely drowned out the Biscoff flavor. So I got rid of the chocolate altogether. And ended up with this creamy tan colored drink. Yum.
Now, onto the giveaway. This holiday season, Biscoff has come out with these cute Holiday Favor Boxes that hold Biscoff cookies. Each set has four ornaments. Each ornament box contains 3 packs of cookies (2 cookies per pack). So in total, each ornament set offers 24 cookies! And you get these cute boxes that you can hang on your tree or you can use them as stocking stuffers too. I’m giving away 3 sets of Biscoff cookie ornaments. I’m so excited for this chance to share Biscoff with more people!
Giveaway rules: Giveaway runs until December 16, 2012 at 11:59 pm PST. I will draw the 3 winners using random.org and then contact them via email. Please note, this contest is only open to US readers. To enter, leave a comment at the end of this post telling me what you will do with your Biscoff ornaments (i.e., eat them all? give them to friends? stuff them in your kids’ stockings?) For additional entries:
1. Like this post on Facebook. Then leave a separate comment on this post, telling me you’ve done so. Make sure it’s a separate comment entry so that it is counted separately.
2. Tweet the following message “Win Biscoff cookies @kirbiecravings bit.ly/SSIQli” Then leave a separate comment on this post telling me you’ve done so and link to the tweet. Make sure it’s a separate comment entry so that it is counted separately.
Hot Biscoff Milk
- 1 cup milk can also use water or milk substitute
- 2 heaping tbsp Biscoff spread
- Heat milk in small saucepan until it comes to a boil. Pour milk into oversized mug. Immediately add in 2 tbsp of Biscoff spread and mix until Biscoff is completely dissolved. Drink immediately.
The nutrition information provided are only estimates based on an online nutritional calculator. I am not a certified nutritionist. Please consult a professional nutritionist or doctor for accurate information and any dietary restrictions and concerns you may have.