- 1 cup unsweetened brewed ice tea
- 1 cup white wine
- 1/2 cup simple syrup or more, to taste (see note)
- 1 cup of chopped fresh fruit I used mangoes, peaches, lychee, strawberries, raspberries
Blend wine, iced tea and simple syrup. Pour into ice pop molds, filling 2/3 full. Add in a variety of chopped fruit to each mold until they are full.
- Use the popsicle sticks to push the fruit down and spread out across the ice pop molds. Freeze overnight to set. Because of the alcohol, the popsicles do melt fairly fast, so eat right away after removing them from the freezer.
- To make your own simple syrup: boil 1 cup water with 1 cup granulated white sugar until sugar is dissolved. Cool the syrup a little before adding into tea/wine mixture.