Iced Tea Sangria Popsicles
For these ice pops, I took my favorite Ice Tea Sangria Cocktails and turned them into popsicles. These adults-only sangria popsicles are loaded with fresh fruit and are a refreshing, boozy treat.
One of my favorite drinks I’ve made this year is my Iced Tea Sangria. It’s such a perfect summer cocktail and I’ve made it numerous times. So, I thought why not turn it into popsicles? Crisp white wine, refreshing ice tea, and fresh fruit in popsicle form sounds like a perfect summer treat.
Turning cocktails into popsicles is so fun in the summer. I’ve made Bloody Mary Ice Pops and Rosé Sangria Ice Pops and I’m always excited to come up with a new creation like these Sangria Popsicles I’m sharing today.
How to Make Iced Tea Sangria Popsicles
- You will need iced tea, white wine, and fresh fruit.
- The popsicles are sweetened with simple syrup which is very easy to make. All you do is boil 1 cup water with 1 cup granulated sugar until the sugar is dissolved. Cool the syrup a before adding into your iced tea and wine mixture. You only need half a cup of the syrup so save the leftover syrup in the fridge to use in other drinks or popsicles.
- Since I was making popsicles, I added more simple syrup to the mix because I wanted the ice pops to be sweeter than I normally make my sangria.
- I like to pour the iced tea mixture into the popsicle molds before adding the fruit. I use my Norpro Frozen Ice Pop Maker* for the popsicle molds, which come with wooden sticks. I make a lot of popsicles during the summer so I get Norpro Wooden Treat Sticks* when I need to stock up on wooden sticks.
- I really packed in the fruit, adding in mangoes, peaches, lychee, raspberries and strawberries into the molds.
These came together easily and are a perfect snack to help you cool off this summer.
*Some of the links contained in this post are affiliate links. Much like referral codes, this means I earn a small commission if you purchase a product I referred (at no extra charge to you).
- 1 cup unsweetened brewed ice tea
- 1 cup white wine
- 1/2 cup simple syrup or more, to taste (see note)
- 1 cup of chopped fresh fruit I used mangoes, peaches, lychee, strawberries, raspberries
Blend wine, iced tea and simple syrup. Pour into ice pop molds, filling 2/3 full. Add in a variety of chopped fruit to each mold until they are full.
Use the popsicle sticks to push the fruit down and spread out across the ice pop molds. Freeze overnight to set. Because of the alcohol, the popsicles do melt fairly fast, so eat right away after removing them from the freezer.
All images and content are © Kirbie's Cravings.
- To make your own simple syrup: boil 1 cup water with 1 cup granulated white sugar until sugar is dissolved. Cool the syrup a little before adding into tea/wine mixture.
- I use my Norpro Frozen Ice Pop Maker* for the popsicle molds, which come with wooden sticks.
- When I run out of sticks, I buy Norpro Wooden Treat Sticks*
- *Some of the links contained in this post are affiliate links. Much like referral codes, this means I earn a small commission if you purchase a product I referred (at no extra charge to you).