- 1 garlic clove minced
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 8 oz linguine pasta broken in half
- 1 cup snow peas trimmed
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 2 carrots peeled and sliced into matchsticks
- 1 1/2 cups chicken broth
- 1 tsp grated ginger
- 2 tbsp low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 tbsp shaoxing rice wine
- 1 tbsp light brown sugar
- Add garlic and sesame oil to the inner pot within your Instant Pot. Set to saute function and when the pot is heated, cook garlic until lightly browned. Spread noodles across the bottom of the pot. Add vegetables on top.
In a medium bowl, add chicken broth, ginger, soy sauce, oyster sauce, rice wine and brown sugar. Whisk until evenly combined. Taste and adjust as needed. Pour sauce into the pot.
- Seal your Instant Pot and set to manual, high pressure, 5 minutes.
- When Instant Pot is done cooking, do a quick release (do not do the natural release as it will cause your food to overcook). When it is safe, remove the lid from Instant Pot. Initially, your noodles will look watery. Stir the noodles several times, breaking up any that may have clumped together during cooking. During this stirring, you should see that the water is quickly evaporating. Stir until all the water is gone. Dish out and serve.
- The cooking times and measurements are based on the Instant Pot 7-in-1 Multi-Functional Pressure Cooker (6 Quart Version).* Ingredient amounts and cooking time may vary for other versions of the Instant Pot.
- The vegetables are softer than if you were to make a stir-fried version. You can use vegetables that take longer to soften or are usually cooked until soft. Carrots, mushrooms, cabbage and bok choy work well.
- *Some of the links contained in this post are affiliate links. Much like referral codes, this means I earn a small commission if you purchase a product I referred (at no extra charge to you).