These carrots are flavored with a simple dry ranch seasoning mix and then roasted for an easy and tasty vegetable side dish.
I’ve been obsessed with farmer’s market baby carrots and this is my new favorite way to eat them. All you need are a few basic pantry herbs and spices.
I’ve been on a healthy eating kick lately, more so than usual as we prepare for an upcoming vacation where I know we’ll be eating well but not necessarily the healthiest. Especially since my trips involve cramming as much food as physically possible in the short amount of time we have. Everyone revolves their trips around food right?
I came across this recipe from Damn Delicious. I made very minor adjustments to suit my own preferences. Definitely make sure to check out her original recipe and gorgeous photos.
You might like my roasted Parmesan asparagus, too!
Ranch Roasted Carrots
- 1 lb farmer's market baby carrots
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp dried parsley
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp dry dill
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Slice off part of the green on the carrot tops, so only about 1 to 2 inches remain. Slice carrots in half, lengthwise.
- Combine the parsley, garlic, onion, salt, dill and black pepper into a small bowl. Add in olive oil. Generously brush carrots with the olive oil seasoning mix. Place carrots on a baking sheet so that they are close but not touching.
- Bake for about 15-18 minutes (depending on the size of your carrots) or until carrots are tender but still remain crisp. Garnish with additional chopped fresh parsley if desire. Serve immediately.
The nutrition information provided are only estimates based on an online nutritional calculator. I am not a certified nutritionist. Please consult a professional nutritionist or doctor for accurate information and any dietary restrictions and concerns you may have.