I’ve been really into make ice pops lately. I only wish I had more molds and freezer space for all the ideas popping into my head.
My latest creation are strawberry cheesecake popsicles. These really do taste like cheesecake in an ice pop form.
The batter came out quite thick so it was a little hard to put into the molds. But I just banged them against the counter and the mixture settled inside the molds. These were super easy to make and perfect for cheesecake lovers.
Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Pops
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 8 oz heavy whipping cream
- sugar to taste about 4 tbsp
- 8-10 strawberries de-stemmed and chopped into small pieces
- Blend cream cheese, whipping cream and sugar in blender until smooth. Batter may become quite thick. Add in chopped berries and blend on low speed until batter just turns uniformly pink and some berry pieces still remain intact.
- Pour batter into ice pop molds. Batter may be thick and not pour in easily. To help it slide down, rap the ice pop molds against counter so that the batter settles down inside molds. Freeze for several hours or overnight to set. Remove according to ice pop mold instructions (mine require running them under water for a few minutes).
The nutrition information provided are only estimates based on an online nutritional calculator. I am not a certified nutritionist. Please consult a professional nutritionist or doctor for accurate information and any dietary restrictions and concerns you may have.