Soft Cookies And Cream Cookies
I made the soft Nutella chocolate cookies last week. And after I finished them, all I could think about was making another variation.
Posts about limited edition Oreos made me think of trying a cookies and cream version. I love my chewy cookies and cream cookies, but I thought a soft one would be delicious too. And these were. They bake up quite thick but are also soft and full of cookies and cream goodness.
I had to give some away so that I wouldn’t eat all two dozen by myself. These go really well with a glass of cold milk.
Soft Cookies and Cream Cookies
2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1 tsp baking soda
1 cup butter, room temperature
3/4 cup packed light brown sugar
1/4 cup white sugar
1 (3.4 ounce) packages instant vanilla pudding mix
1 tsp vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Sift together the flour and baking soda, set aside.
2. In a large bowl, cream together the butter, brown sugar, and white sugar until creamy and fluffy.
3. Beat in the instant pudding mix until blended. Beat in the eggs and vanilla.
4. Mix in the flour mixture at low speed until fully incorporated into the dough. Add in the oreos and mix on low to medium speed, letting the mixer crush the oreos until oreo cookies are crushed into small pieces and mixed into dough.
5. Make balls of cookie dough, about 1 1/2 inch in diameter and place on cookie sheets lined with parchment paper or silpat mats, spacing dough balls about 2 inches apart. Press down on the dough balls as cookies do not spread out that much during baking.
6. Bake for about 10 minutes until edges turn golden brown. Let cookies cool on cookie sheets before removing.
Adapted from All Recipes
All images and content are © Kirbie's Cravings.
Did you make this recipe?
Share it on instagram with the hashtag #kirbiecravings!