These peanut butter muffins are easy to make and just 3 ingredients. They don’t require any flour or any special flours, though you can’t even tell. The batter can be made without a mixer and only takes about five minutes to prepare.
These mini muffins are great for a snack or even breakfast. You can make them ahead of time and enjoy them whenever you need a little something sweet. I love how easy these are to make. I made a batch of these in under 30 minutes from start to finish, including baking time.
- Creamy Peanut Butter
- Erythritol (can substitute with other granular low carb sweeteners)
These muffins are very similar to traditional muffins. Even though they don’t contain any flour or any flour alternatives, they still have a texture similar to muffins made with wheat flour.
How to Make Keto Peanut Butter Muffins
All the ingredients are mixed together in a bowl with a whisk until smooth. The batter is then poured into mini muffin liners and then put into the oven to bake. That’s it!
More Keto Muffin Recipes
3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Muffins
- 5 tbsp (80 g) creamy peanut butter (I used natural and unsweetened)
- 2 large eggs
- 3 tbsp (36 g) erythritol granular
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line 12 cavitities of a mini muffin pan with mini muffin liners.
- In a large bowl, add all ingredients. Whisk until batter is completely smooth.
- Fill muffin cups about 3/4 full. Bake for about 11-13 minutes or until muffins are done. Toothpick inserted should come out clean and if you press the surface of the muffins, they should bounce back rather than sink in. Let muffins cool before eating.
- This recipe works best as mini muffins instead of full-sized muffins.
- Erythritol granular can be replaced with other granular low carb sweeteners.
- I used this Wilton mini muffin pan* and these mini muffin cups*.
- I used So Nourished erythritol sweetener granular*
- If you are on a keto diet, please remember to look at net carbs and not just total carbs. The net carbs count excludes fiber and sugar alcohols (carbs from erythritol).
- *This product link is an affiliate link. This means I earn a small commission from qualifying purchases (at no extra charge to you).
The nutrition information provided are only estimates based on an online nutritional calculator. I am not a certified nutritionist. Please consult a professional nutritionist or doctor for accurate information and any dietary restrictions and concerns you may have.