Despite my sweet tooth, fudge is one candy that took a few tries for me to adjust to. It’s so sweet, so I can never eat more than a piece or two at a time.
Recently, I came across several recipes for microwave fudge. While it’s not made in the traditional method, this quick and easy method does the trick and it’s a great solution for something last minute. It also is good to make as gifts. I think I’ll be adding this to my holiday treats list.
The fudge needs only about 5 minutes of prep. Then you just let it cool and set and it’s ready to cut into and eat.
Other easy fudge recipes:
I also have a collection of cookies and cream recipes.
Cookies and Cream Fudge
- 12 oreos crushed into smaller pieces
- 3 cups white chocolate chopped (or white chocolate chips)
- 1 (14-oz) can sweetened condensed milk
- Line an 8 x 8 baking pan with parchment paper. In a microwave-safe bowl, combine chocolate and condensed milk. Microwave for about 30 seconds and remove and stir until chocolate is mostly melted. Microwave again for another 30 seconds and stir again. Chocolate should be completely melted and smooth. If not, microwave slightly longer. Careful not to overheat in the microwave.
- Spread half of the crushed Oreos across the bottom of the pan. Pour chocolate on top. Sprinkle remaining Oreos across surface, spreading evenly. Press down on Oreo pieces on top so that they go into the fudge and smooth out the top. Place in fridge several hours to set. Cut with sharp knife into bite-sized squares.
The nutrition information provided are only estimates based on an online nutritional calculator. I am not a certified nutritionist. Please consult a professional nutritionist or doctor for accurate information and any dietary restrictions and concerns you may have.