Cookies and Cream Fudge that takes five minutes to make with just three ingredients. It’s made with Oreos and white chocolate for a fun twist on traditional fudge.
Despite my sweet tooth, fudge is one candy that took a few tries for me to adjust to. It’s so sweet, so I can never eat more than a piece or two at a time.
Recently, I came across several homemade fudge recipes that are made with a microwave. While it’s not made in the traditional method, this quick and easy method does the trick and it’s a great solution for something last minute.
I love cookies and cream and have made cupcakes, brownies, and cookies, So, why not fudge? I thought the combination of white chocolate and chocolate sandwich cookies sounded really good.
I like that you don’t need a candy thermometer or complicated cooking steps to make fudge. This microwave recipe is so easy and I think tastes just as good as classic fudge.
It also is good to make as gifts. I think I’ll be adding this to my holiday treats list. This Oreo fudge needs only about 5 minutes of prep. Then you just let it cool and set and it’s ready to cut into and eat.
How to Make It
Combine the white chocolate and sweetened condensed milk in a microwave-safe bowl. Warm the mixture in the microwave for 30 seconds and then stir. Warm it for 30 seconds more and stir again until smooth.
Spread half of the crushed cookies in the bottom of an 8×8″ square baking pan lined with parchment paper.
Pour the melted chocolate mixture over the top of the cookies. Sprinkle the rest of the cookies over the top and lightly press them into the white chocolate layer.
Chill the fudge in the refrigerator for several hours or until it’s set. Slice it into squares for serving.
Use a food processor to crush the Oreo cookies easily. Or, if you don’t have one, crush them in a bag with a rolling pin.
When you melt the chocolate be careful not to cook it too long. White chocolate scorches easily, so only heat in 30-second intervals and stir between each one.
If you don’t have a microwave, you can melt the chocolate with the sweetened condensed milk on the stove in a saucepan over medium-low heat.
Line an 8 x 8 baking pan with parchment paper. In a microwave-safe bowl, combine chocolate and condensed milk. Microwave for about 30 seconds and remove and stir until chocolate is mostly melted. Microwave again for another 30 seconds and stir again. Chocolate should be completely melted and smooth. If not, microwave slightly longer. Careful not to overheat in the microwave.
Store the cookies and cream fudge in an airtight container at room temperature or in the refrigerator.
More Easy Fudge Recipes
Cookies and Cream Fudge
- 12 oreos crushed into smaller pieces
- 3 cups white chocolate chopped (or white chocolate chips)
- 1 (14-oz) can sweetened condensed milk
- Line an 8 x 8 baking pan with parchment paper. In a microwave-safe bowl, combine chocolate and condensed milk. Microwave for about 30 seconds and remove and stir until chocolate is mostly melted. Microwave again for another 30 seconds and stir again. Chocolate should be completely melted and smooth. If not, microwave slightly longer. Careful not to overheat in the microwave.
- Spread half of the crushed Oreos across the bottom of the pan. Pour chocolate on top. Sprinkle remaining Oreos across surface, spreading evenly. Press down on Oreo pieces on top so that they go into the fudge and smooth out the top. Place in fridge several hours to set. Cut with sharp knife into bite-sized squares.
The nutrition information provided are only estimates based on an online nutritional calculator. I am not a certified nutritionist. Please consult a professional nutritionist or doctor for accurate information and any dietary restrictions and concerns you may have.