These ice pops are super creamy, easy, and just three ingredients. The addition of coconut gives these a tropical feel, perfect for summer.
One of my favorite ice pops recipes I’ve made are my Avocado Ice Pops. I love the vibrant green, the creaminess, and the taste of avocados sweetened into a dessert form.
As much as I love the original recipe, I’ve come across a lot of recipes that pair avocado with coconut and so I was inspired to try an avocado coconut ice pop.
How to Make Creamy Ice Pops
The key to creamy ice pops is condensed milk. The condensed milk mixed with coconut milk gives these ice pops a creamy ice-cream like texture.
Type of Avocado
Make sure to use a fresh ripe avocado. I prefer Hass variety because they have a very creamy flesh. The avocados will give these popsicles a beautiful green color and a subtle buttery avocado flavor.
All you have to do is peel and remove the flesh from the avocado, place it in a blender with the coconut and condensed milks and puree until the mixture is smooth.
Pour the mixture into popsicle molds. I like to use my Norpro Frozen Ice Pop Maker *which comes with 24 wooden sticks. For replacement sticks, I like to use Norpro Wooden Treat Sticks* which come in a package of 100. I love to make ice pops so it’s great to have lots of sticks on hand!
The coconut flavor is very strong in these avocado ice pops giving them a great tropical flavor. They are so refreshing and a delicious summer treat!
*Some of the links contained in this post are affiliate links. Much like referral codes, this means I earn a small commission if you purchase a product I referred (at no extra charge to you).
Avocado Coconut Ice Pops
- 1 large Hass avocado
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 3 tbsp condensed milk you can add an additional 1 tbsp if you want them sweeter
- Scoop out flesh of ripe avocado and place into blender. Add in coconut milk and condensed milk. Blend until batter is smooth. Pour into ice pop molds and follow manufacturer instructions for freezing and removing.
- For my popsicles, I like to use my Norpro Frozen Ice Pop Maker *which comes with 24 wooden sticks.
- For replacement sticks, I like to use Norpro Wooden Treat Sticks* which come in a package of 100.
- *Some of the links contained in this post are affiliate links. Much like referral codes, this means I earn a small commission if you purchase a product I referred (at no extra charge to you).
The nutrition information provided are only estimates based on an online nutritional calculator. I am not a certified nutritionist. Please consult a professional nutritionist or doctor for accurate information and any dietary restrictions and concerns you may have.
More Ice Pop Recipes
Creamy Lime Coconut Ice Pops | These creamy lime and coconut flavored ice popsicles are just 3 ingredients and a refreshing treat for summer. The ice pops are so creamy, they are like a cross between ice cream and ice pops.
Cold Brew Coffee Latte Ice Pops | These cold brew coffee latte ice pops have a layer of sweetened cold brew coffee and a layer of sweetened cream. They are a refreshing treat with a caffeine boost!
Creamy Mango Ice Pops | These ice pops are made with fresh mango and yogurt for a tangy twist.