These creamy lime and coconut flavored ice popsicles are just 3 ingredients and a refreshing treat for summer. The ice pops are so creamy, they are like a cross between ice cream and ice pops.
Whenever I combine lime and coconut, I get the coconut song stuck in my head…
You put the lime in the coconut and drink it all up.
I don’t know any other words, but that line just plays over and over again in my mind.
These ice pops are mostly lime flavored, with just a little bit of coconut to create a more complex flavor. I love the intense lime flavor and how creamy these pops are. For another twist on coconut flavored popsicles be sure to check out my creamy Avocado Coconut Ice Pops, too.
Lime Coconut Ice Pops
- juice of 1 lime
- 1 (14-oz) can sweetened condensed milk
- 3/4 cup coconut milk the drinking/refrigerated beverage kind
- lime zest to taste (optional)
- In a blender, add lime juice, condensed milk and coconut milk. Blend until everything is smooth. If you wish for a more intense lime flavor, mix in lime zest. You can add a little at a time and taste until it reaches your desired preference. I like the little bit of bitterness and added the zest of one lime.
- Pour mixture into ice pop molds right away after blending (otherwise it will thicken if let to sit out) and freeze for several hours until set. To remove from molds, follow manufacturer's instructions. It usually involves running the molds under warm water for a few seconds.
The nutrition information provided are only estimates based on an online nutritional calculator. I am not a certified nutritionist. Please consult a professional nutritionist or doctor for accurate information and any dietary restrictions and concerns you may have.